Torn

A/N:

Hey guys here's the update I promised I would publish and i can't believe I have 18votes and 721 reads, especially since I didn't expect for this fan fic to go anywhere. I love you, you guys seriously rock. Hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________

( For this chapter, It will be camila's diary entry that I will write about).

Camila's Diary Entry:

As soon as Lauren stormed out of my hotel room my heart sank. Management stepped out from behind the sofa and from inside the bathroom. "Good job Camila" all four of management said as they slowly headed towards the door. Having to say those horrible words to Lauren absolutely hurt. Why did management have the right to do this? It wasn't fair to us, why shouldn't we be allowed to be happy together? Easy answer I whispered back to myself, management had already explained this to Lauren and I a bunch of times. Having even one gay band member can break the group. Not everyone is going to accept this and our careers will slowly fall apart if two members were ever to admit to their real sexuality. I received a phone call earlier in the day and management quickly explained that I had to break Lauren's heart so bad that she would get over me. Fans were starting to notice the more interaction and got carried away with it again. As I see it, it's not their faults they actually ship us together but management is only worried about this coming out because of the money. Millions of dollars will not be profited to us which is why they even gave me a script to memorize in order to recite to Lauren. Management has really gone too far this time, something that is beyond repairing. To think that Lauren actually believed this whole stunt is unbelievable. Austin is just my beard like Luis is just her's. They're our cover ups, of course we don't love them. The person we both love is incapable of replicating their feelings back for something as petty and unsentimental in value like money. Management threatened that they would have me dropped from the group and bring another girl in who could make millions of teens be head over heals for her more than I did. I was terrified before but now analyzing everything out loud I concluded that quitting the group doesn't sound so bad right now. Lauren could move on and be happy without me easier if she doesn't have to see my face anymore. My heart and head ached now, what was the best option for our future? "I love you to the moon and further Lauren...", I whispered out loud as I finally drifted off to a some what peaceful slumber.

~Camila

___________________________

A/N:

Hey again! I hope you enjoyed this little change up, I just feel like it would flow nicely with the rest of the story. I don't think I'm going to write too much in Camila's perspective though. I should have an update again soon but until then take care as always. You are loved and you're so beautiful. Smile today please? I love you with all my heart.

- Jaquelin xx.