Chapter one : only a little longer

I woke up at about 5:00 am to await the sounds of car horns and screaming, i frantically got out of bed to see the commotion that was happening on my porch. As i was looking out my window i notice the two ( posible ) humans walking around the burnt down cars infront of them. I wasn't to surprised at all to see them fighting. They have been at it for weeks. One of the screaming humans looked like an average teenage girl with blonde hair that reached down to her ankles, the man however looked to be around his elderly age and had bo hair. Huh, to oppists. I closed my curtain and let them have there fight, it didnt matter to me. All i cared about was....i dont know actually. Its not like i care anyway. I scoundered around to try and find my note book and begain joting down some ideas for a news paper article, ( well that is my job i expected to be doing this ) i wrote down some topics and thought of a way to make it belevible. Since we didnt really have tv here it wasnt that hard to come up with a lie and make everyone believe it. I know you think im cruel but i got a mouth to feed here. Anyway, i didnt really consider the fact that i forgot to go to my office that i paid good money for, but i have a burning car on my lot so ah yea no thanks. I was just about to circle an idea when i got a suprising phone call, i answer it like any normal person would.

" uhh, is this lexington? " ( oh btw yes thats my name ) " yes, who may this be? " " err, my name is willow, you havent meet me yet but i need to talk to you... " strange, no ine has the nerve to call me most of the time, of corse there someone i dont know. " ok? What is it that so important? " i, um... i know you were called for a trial in 2014. I know all about what you did. Er, what you said you 'didnt' do " "im not following, what triel? " there was a long pause of complete silence flooding through my ear drums. :?" You know the o-one about the murder? I thought you would remember.... " " im sorry i dont completely understand. I was never convicted for a murder case and or never took part of one. " sounds of books and things feel over in the distance from the phone to my ear. " uh, are you ok- " " i-im sorry i have to go, " they hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~

That was weird! Not gonna really talk about that to much. I guess. Im not really sure what that was even about. Probably a prank call or something. Not really sure. I placed my phine onto my bed sheets and grabed my book from the end of my bed, ( because fiction logic ) and begain to read it, of course it was a dictionary.

As i began read i hear a nock at the door,