Chapter two : trust issues

I sit still on my bed, not knowing how to acomadate the sound that rushed through the halls and into my bedroom. I get up and walk to my window, wich then i look throw the curtains trying to see who or what it is, they seemed to be human with blonde hair that covered there eyes, they had a pink blouse with a mint cross on the front, wich followed to them having mint pants that seemed to have cuts and marks on them. They where fidgeting with there thin fingers, looking around the house worried for the door to answer. Why would they knock if they didnt want to see me? I closed the curtain and made my way to the door, greating the ' neighbor '.

" uh, hi! C-can i come in? Thanks... " they pushed me out of the way and walked to the livingroom quickly. " er, ok.... " i said at the sudden gesture. I followed them into the room and joined them on the couch. " d-does anyone else live here? " they ask as i assume looking at my eyes, " no, just me. Who are tou anyway? " they turned there head towards the ground, trying to think of an answer to give. " uh... willow, i know you but i dont think we meet before. I-i need to ask you a favour.... " i took a moment to think about it, i mean, i just meet them. I wanted to be safe i guess. " ... sure, what is it. " i said as they looked up at me surprised at the answer that i gave. " we need to go somewhere, a forest to be exact. Im trying to study it for my book but it has some sort of.... barrier around it. The only person i know that can go through it is you. "

i was a bit confused, i didnt even know them and there saying im the only one that can go through a 'barrier'? " im sorry im a bit confused, what barrier? " i asked, they looked away from me, tapping there foot on the ground. " t-time dwellers cant go into the forest. But i thought if you went with me the forest would understand! They would understand....right? " they tilted there head to my direction with a strange smile creepying the corners of there mouth. I almost wanted to pass the gesture and go about my daily work like a normal human being, but i felt like i had to do this, like i was supposed to do this.

" ....sure " said with a 'convincing' expression on my face, they placed there hand on my shoulder and whispered,

" thats wonderfull.... "