The buzzing feeling

I lay in my bed wide awake staring at the ceiling then my phone rang it was my mum making sure I got ready. Suddenly my dad came through door handed me tea and some toast. "So what's your plan for today" smiled dad, "Well" i said taking the tea " I'm going to the racecourse to do some hurdles" giving an massive grin while trying not to spill my tea .
"Alright then I might come with you" he smiled, "how's your back" I cheerfully said "it's fine don't worry" he said punching my shoulder almost spilling my tea. I got up that morning got dressed and gave my two siblings a kiss on the forehead and getting my jockey coat that Lorna got me (Duncan's girlfriend) and getting in car obviously before that I checked my snapchat and instagram we drove to the nearest racecourse where a trainer was waiting with the clipboard; Ap got out and checked who he was so I waited I'm not a girl who has that 'patience' I just wanted to go like a race horse waiting for the okay to go and speed round as a if I was in formula one. The Cheltenham festival was coming up and my dads friends; Kerry and Duncan also Duncan's girlfriend Lorna came to watch as well. The race horse I was going to ride was valrimax (who was my favourite) I got one wearing my colours my mums got me for my birthday. I jumped the first hurdle nicely then the second one got bigger so valrimax refused and I fell off over the top and rolled like a ball. Duncan,Kerry,Ap and Lorna came over I said I was alright but when I looked in the mirror in the weighing room I'm had a massive bruise on my back on the shoulder blade so I showed my dad and said " I'm still doing the point to point race this Saturday.