The race yard

I got to the yard and signed in, I mucked out the race horses and cleaned the tack then my dads friend Kerry came.Kerry was a small Irish man with ginger hair and lots freckles like Eddie reymyane  he said " do you want a lesson Charlie " he said cheerfully I replied with a massive grin on my face and said "oh yes please" as got on one of the new race horses called miss cool if you could imagine sitting on the floor with knees up nearly up to you cheeks then that what it feels like. As I carefully listened to Kerry's instructions I had this sudden urge to just to ask to jump the advanced hurdles, as I asked Kerry's face had little concern on his face with a stern face he said "only if you feel safe and you know what your doing" I nodded carefully to double check I wanted to do this the chances of me falling is 95% and the best way to fall is tuck and role because if you keep your arms you will break them first. I galloped carefully upto the jump and made it but miss cool tripped a bit after but that was okay I nearly fell off. I got home it was 11 0'clock at night thank god mum made mac and cheese for dinner and left the bath for me. I put some cream on my bruise and looked purple and grey (I don't think that's natural) I fell asleep if front of the fire and dreamed of me winning the grand national . Then a thundering voice shouted over me "Charlie if your going to sleep then go to your own bed you'll make your back worse then it is" thank god it was mum, the funny thing is that when my mum gets angry she goes full on Irish which sometimes makes me laugh. She looked at my back and gave me lecture about how bad it is I thought to myself mum I know how bad its I've seen in it the mirror I've put cream on it. I went to my bed and didn't get up to at least half eight in the morning which is a lying for me I usually get up at half five quarter to six in the morning every day. I had a slice of bread and Duncan picked me up with Lorna and we went to the yard where mick Fitzgerald, my dad and Jonjo O'Neil were there waiting my dad and mick had a grin on there faces and told me the news and I did a flying dismount but not a horse (obvisouly not)