Gratitude...?

Two days already passed, and the doctor told you that you can finally get out from the hospital. You got out from the facility healthy and breathing, with a determined expression to look for your savior. But first, you wanted to check out your shop before you could go any misadventures.

You went to your shop, it wasn't what you expected. Almost half of the shop was destroyed, and you could see withered flowers all crushed and scattered at the scene. Police tapes had surrounded the area, and it tears your heart into pieces. You managed to only look at the ruins, that was once your beautiful flower shop. You've worked hard for this, but now it was destroyed in a blink of an eye. You wanted to get a closer look, but you knew it wouldn't be good idea to trespass the tapes.

The flowers were all ruined, you don't know what to give to your savior. Of course, he wouldn't like flowers now would he? But what else can you give to him? You barely know him, you don't even know how he looks like! But at least, you should give something to him as a gratitude. He did save your life after all. You decided to leave your shop for a while, although a bit disheartened, but you can't do anything about it.

With a few heavy steps, you went your way to the streets, looking for some random shops that you can buy a gift. There are a few ones that is capable of being a gift, but is it good enough?

First,

The chocolate shop.

You entered the small confectionery shop, it was all classy. The scent of sweet chocolate filled into your nostrils, it was tempting. From locals to imported goods, the place is very international. You checked each and every one of them, everything screamed out delicious to your mind. As you picked one from the shelf, reading the name quite tongue twisting. Then you turned it around.

It was goddamn expensive.

Your sweat dropped. You can't afford such small trinket for such price. Slowly, you placed it back down, not bothering to look for any other things inside the shop, and left.

Next,

Clothes.

All kinds of sizes and colors, you don't know what to pick. You scrutinized every single piece of shirt you can find, then you found a very nice looking one.

Nothing but plain white, it has the neon green dragon imprinted on it. Somehow the color reminded you of something, but you couldn't put your finger on it. You liked it very much and decided to buy it though, but a thought came to mind.

What if your savior was actually a big man?

You looked at the size of the shirt, and gave it a thought.

Nope.

The next shop, prank and gags shop.

Cake shop.

Magic shop.

Lastly,

The gift shop.

Why does this place happened to be your last resort? The name says it all. Yet you tired yourself out looking at different places. You let out a sigh.

Bunch of teddy bears, and cards for anniversaries and stuff. You even found some figurines in some random animes that came out in the TV, but you doubt that would be a great gift. You walked around, nothing pique your interest, until you see something that finally caught your eyes.

Just a small thing, dangling along with the other small trinkets on the small black rack. A red cherry blossom shaped keychain. It looked very eye-catching, but that won't do. Though there's nothing else that could be a great gift for your savior. You already had no more options, and this was the last shop that you could look for the present. You let out a heavy sigh, and slowly took the keychain off the hook on the rack.