I Thought You Loved Me...

"Matthew what the hell! Why do you never have time for me anymore! FUCK! You even skipped our road trip to Cali!" Alfred yelled scolding his brother
What they did was wrong. They both new it but it felt so good. Besides they're only half brothers so its fine right?
"Its not my fault that he treats me better than you ever did!" Matthew covered his mouth quickly once the poison sunk into Alfred's brain.
"Out of all of the people you could be chose you chose my Best friend! How did girl even take to you sleeping with your brother!"
"Shut up Alfred! I never asked of your approval!" Matthew screamed grabbing a pre packed bag heading to the door "don't follow me do yoU UNDERSTAND" he screamed lacing everything with that thick French accent he tried to hide.

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE YOU CHEATER!" Alfred screamed back hearing a door slam he knew Matthew left.
He knew he was going to Germany. He knew it was the best for the both of them.

Matthew boarded the plane to Germany sadly watching the time slowly go by till he landed. The French Canadian walked to the gate to be greeted by Gilbert and a dog.
"Who is this handsome devil?" Matthew kneeled down petting the furry creature"
"Das ist mien hund!" Gilbert exclaimed petting the dogs head "berlitz is my...err Ludwig's anxiety dog. He is in the car with blackie and gilbird."
Matthew nodded grabbing Gilbert's hand

This wasn't their first 'relation' together. For the past year they've been dating behind Alfred's back.

The couple hurried to the car waiting for them.

-back to alfie-

Alfred stared at the door for hours. He didn't know what to do know. He tried watching a movie or eating but he didn't have any energy to do it.

He messed up.
He can never fix what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is the part of the story where I will make a spin off for prucan called 'snowfall' but I will continue this story until I feel it has a solid ending.

Thank you for following this story
-alfie 🍁