Random board

4th of March 2017

~ ONLY 10 Spots left! I must sound really annoying BUT if you have only applied once and you want to apply again you can or if you feel like tagging other readers please do so. I have so many plans for this story and I can't wait to start! ~

5th of March 2017

~ ALMOST THERE GUYS! Only 6 spots left before we can start!!! Please tag away. If you are really desperate to apply again PM me~

11th of March 2017 

~ WE ARE SOOOOO CLOSE! Only 3 spots left to fill I have opened it up for people to apply again if they wish to or tag people again ~

12th of March 2017 

~ OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER DUPER CLOSE NOW! 1 more space left!~

22nd of March 2017 

~ Hey guys. I'm so happy that all the spots are filled and I can start. Please understand that this apply fan fiction requires you to be a little bit more active that others. ~

30th of March 2017 

~ So every single school in my state just got closed due to a massive natural disaster, heavy rain, flash flooding, high winds. SO I'll be active all day... If you want to chat, or want me to write anything (maybe a oneshot book) please let me know/do so ^^ ~

10th of May 2017 

~ I need you guys to vote on the first sorting chapter so I can sort all the trainees into groups. Please vote if you haven't already and tag people who you know haven't voted! ~

30th of May 2017 ~ UPDATE

~ 2 more votes are needed so I can write the 1st elimination ~

~ I have uploaded Wings Entertainment, I PROMISE IT WILL NEVER BEEN REMOVED! so if you could apply a male and/or female trainee it would be greatly appreciated ^^~