Chapter 4

~ At JYP Entertainment ~

Trainees; Heather, Eunsun, Sha, Kaede and Fei

Walking into the training room the girls were shocked to see GOT7's Jackson looking back at them. "Hey!" He said. The girls bowed immediately and were slightly taken off guard by his sudden appearance. "Oh I am here for a reason" Jackson said laughing. "I'm here to help you guys out, like a mentor" He said. The girls nodded finally understanding why he was there. The girls all sat down on the ground next to Jackson and started talking about possible songs to choose. The girls through out heaps of ideas such as Spica, EXID and KARA. "I like Mister by KARA" Heather said, the girls all agreed with that idea. "Well I have no idea who to help you with that so I brought a friend to help" He said opening the door and Twice's Sana walked through the door.

~ Eunsun Interview ~

Omo! Omo! I always wanted to meet Sana, she is my favourite female Idol! I can't believe that I get the chance to work with her.

~ Out of Interview ~

"I'm so excited to be working with you" Sana said bowing. The girls quickly started learning the dance first before working on the vocal side.

(I know this isn't them but it's all I could find)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for the JYP Girls – Please comment whom you would like to cover;

Gyuri - Heather
Seungyeon - Eunsun
Hara - Fei
Jiyoung - Kaede
Nicole - Sha

Please keep in mind what you said your preferred area is!

Also if you would like to request a song for your company girls to perform please PM me ^^