Finale part 3 (Final line up)

Jisoo: The final line up has been decided, but before that the girls would like to perform one last time for you; so without further delay here they are!

Miku - Sira
Erika - Kim Nayoung
Heather - Lim Nayoung
Star - Chungha
Salem - Sejeong
Binnie - Hyeri
Krissy - Pinky
Ayumi - Sohye
Kween - Jeon Soyeon
Hye - Yoojung
Moon - Somi

Fei - Haein
Nana - Cathy
Jinri - Sohee
Kaede - Chaekyung
Mina (Cube) - Suhyun
Juan - Chaeyeon
Arin - Yeunjung
Eunwoo - Eunwoo
Arichan - Mina
Mina (SM) - Park Soyeon
Yenny - Doyeon

Jisoo: Now for the final line up! In 9th spot, filling the position of Lead Rapper and Vocalist is...

YG's Erika

Jisoo: In 8th spot, filling the position of Lead Vocalist and Second Visuals is...

YG's Jinri

Jisoo: In 7th spot, filling the position of Main Rapper, Lead Dancer and Vocalist is...

Cube's Nana

Jisoo: In 6th spot, filling the position of Vocalist is...

Big Hit's Salem

Jisoo: Moving on to the top 5! In 5th spot, filling the position of Main Vocalist and Maknae is...

Big Hit's Binnie

Jisoo: In 4th spot, filling the position of Main Vocalist is...

SM's Ayumi

Jisoo: Now the top 3! In 3rd spot, filling the position of Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer and Lead Rapper is...

Starship's Arichan

Jisoo: In 2nd spot, filling the position of Lead Vocalist is...

Starship's Arin

Jisoo: And finally in 1st spot, filling the position of Main Dancer, Face of the group, First Visual and Vocalist is...

Cube's Juan!

Jisoo: As you may have noticed the position of Leader is missing, well that is because, the judges have decided to add a 10th member! That member filling the spot of, Leader, Main Dancer, Rapper and Vocalist is...

SM's Yenny

Jisoo: Congratulations to you girls who have now formed Mnet's newest girl group Roulette Angel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations girls!

Thank you to everyone who applied and if you didn't get in don't worry! 3 Way Mix is coming! Each person can apply twice - Once as a male and once as a female.

I will be making a seperate book for Roulette Angels so please stay tuned (All girls that made it in I expect you all to add it to your library and vote and comment)