9

.:Tyler:.

  They let us out. Josh insisted we go to the park so we did.  The car ride was silent. (no duns intended) We arrived at the park and sat in a tree. "Tyler what happened at the party" he asked looking up at me.  'You kissed another guy' i said putting my head down. "I did what?" 'you kissed another guy Josh'  "Tyler I'm so sorry" He said grabbing my wrist and it still hurt from the other night. "ow" I said accidentally. 'oh I'm sorry' he said going to kiss my wrist and he saw the scars. "Tyler what are these" he said in concerned.  I pulled my wrist away from him as fast as I could. "Its nothing" I said.  "Tyler what is that."  "You already know" "why did you do it Tyler"  "you cheated on me...."

"Tyler you didn't have to do that"  'you cheated one me' " I was drunk I'm sorry Tyler' it started to rain. "Josh I love you and you cheated on me"  "Tyler it was just a guy"  " JUST A GUY JOSH, JUST A GUY you kissed him....."  I run.  I don't know where I'm going but I ran toward the street.  I felt josh grab (grape) my hand.   And turned me around.  I started up at him (josh is taller because josh tops xD)  He kissed me. Meanwhile, it was still raining.  I pulled away and put my head on his shoulder.  Then we stood in the middle of the road having a moment until some jackass honked at us to move so I said square up ho.  den while I was punching,  josh was yelling CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT THAT.  Then we ran away to taco bell to get food.  Laughing about what just happened. Then we went to a field and layed down.   Just talking and we cuddled and fell asleep.

ok so I don't even know what happened with this chapter soo um yea that's fun anyways sorry for not uploading I've been busy so yea I will try to be better about that and Creds to Angie for helping me with this chapter xD 

Stay Alive |-/ Love you <3 Dm's Always Open :3