chapter one

❀ Picture of Ashley above ↑ ❀

Jake please I'm sorry please don't leave me!"

Sorry Ashley but I can't look at you after you almost killing your self " jake I have reasons for that and I was really depressed and you knew that but did nothing to help so I thought you didn't care "

And leave me behind no I'm not gonna do that and i did care I was gonna talk to a doctor to try to fix you but when I got a call that you're in the hospital of tempted suicide no I can't I'm leaving bye Ashely I love you but I can't anymore"

Fine leave dom make everything worst go ahead" I hate you now! I scream at him I know it hurt him to say that and watching him leave my house broke me I flinch at his last words was "I never loved you " I was sobbing so hard I fell in to deep sleep on the cold floor.

I woke up to my mom yelling at me for sleeping in her walking way she doesn't care about me she never did but she acts like she does she tried everything to keep everyone to think me and her had a good full bound but the people are to dumb to see that we don't.

my dad died a year ago. My mom prefers to call him her husband instead of my dad but you know. She kept going on and on about how I should move out well I plan on disappearing but I always stayed for Dom but I just lost him so I guess bye.

"Ashley when are you gonna move out you worthless piece of shit " woow mom really okay don't talk to me ever again ! I ran up to my room slammed the door behind me and I packed everything up dropped them out my window so my mom doesn't know anything about what I'm doing .

I go down stairs where my mom was passed out on the couch. I grabbed her keys off the key hanger I grabbed my keys too so she doesn't have a car to drive I go to where I dropped everything and packed them in my moms car I got in and drove off . but came back to get my cat Larry . its two in the morning and I'm already in Springfield . my best guy friend august called asking where i is I said Springfield " why ? " oh I'm moving out without my mom knowing or anyone knowing really.

So your running away basically Ashley we talked about this " . yeah but you can't tell no one please if anyone asks just say you don't know.
"Fineee but only for you why couldn't you take me with you knowing I'm moving out on Saturday. August I'll come back for you I promise but for now I'm having a really long road trip on my own.

When you get that apartment in Springfield then I'll come back and move in. "Okay but your gonna get caught Ashley". No I'm not my mom doesn't care I'll just text her and say I moved in with my brother and we both know she's not gonna ask him or talk to him . so ima be fine don't worry about me. Look I got to go bye. " bye ash" my mother disowned alex for moving out and not going to the college she wanted him to go. And also moving across the country . and the only reason august knew I wasn't home was because he always runs at this time and he has a spare key to my house so he can get in but yeah.

Sorry for the first chapter being short and Dont worry I Dont do author notes like other people do c;