chapter two

❀ picture of August above ↑ ❀

"Ashley fay Salvatore where are you with my car!!"  Sorry but I'm moving in with Alex I'm tired of you calling me  worthless i said angrily. " but why did you take my car and where are you're keys so i can use your car.

Oh I have it right here in the seat next to me "I said I can feel her
anger through the phone.

Ashley why didn't you leave it!. Um why should I leave it with you!? After I said that I ended the call. I think this is that right way to Conway Arkansas I don't know and I don't care where ever I go .

I have a miss call from domanic I didn't answer it because I'm still mad at him. He's probably calling me to say he's sorry and wants to get back together. I stop at a gas station and go in to get stuff and pay for gas.

I get a text from Lisa my adopted sister she only a month younger than me so me and her are pretty close.

*HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU ! I WANNA LIVE WITH ALEX TOO. COME BACK AND GET ME. I DONT LIKE IT HERE OH AND BTW jake CAME OVER LOOKING FOR YOU HE SAID HE WAS SORRY. I JUST TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY.
-L

*MOM WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO COME WITH ME YOUR HER FAVORITE SO I CAN'T BUT YOU CAN STILL GET  HER TO HATE YOU SO YOU CAN COME. -A

*MOM SAID I CAN. -L

*FINE I'LL COME BACK BUT NOT NOW I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU WHEN I COME BACK FOR AUGUST. -A

Lisa didn't reply after that. * later at four in the morning *  I was getting pretty tired from driving half the night I'm happy that the gas station are always open in this state. so I pulled over at a motel and checked a room and fell asleep.

†††††††††††††††††
I woke  up around noon. And left I don't know where I am so I just went to McDonald's and got food and asked were I was the lady said Clinton Arkansas. Thank you I said before grabbing my food and leaving. So I'm guessing I'm the right track kinda.
I called august but he didn't answer.

So ima wait til he calls me back
I start blasting music "issues" and I notice this really cute guy is looking at me so I wink at him. And wrote my number on a piece of paper and rolled my window down to give it to him. Surely he has a girlfriend but if not I Dont care. He nods saying  he'll call later and the light went green and we went separate ways.  A couple hours later The guy calls and I answered we talked for and hour of getting to know each other before he had to go to work. He seems really nice and not a f-boy so I'm happy about that his name is Dakota. He's the same age as me. He has this brown floppy hair.