ooopps

Twenty one pilots to listen to while reading your welcome 😀😀

Dakota's POV. '-'

Ashley fell asleep while I played with her hair her phone started to ring so " hello? I asked "who's this and why didn't Ashley answer ?? I'm Dakota her friend that she's staying with til she leaves for her trip again who's this and why you calling ?? "" this isjake I want to talk to Ashley " wait your Jake Ashley's ex right the one who hurt her and dumped her not that long ago right?? "

uh kinda but yes I'm her ex Jake can I talk to her now ?? " no can do Jake " and why not "? Jake said in and anger tone. Because one she's sleeping and two your her ex you hurt her yeah I know what happend she told me the whole thing and your a dick and need to learn how to treat girls right . I ended the called  angered by this prick . I kissed Ashley on her forehead and carried her to my room . to lazy to take her across the house to her room .  I laid her down and covered her up .she stirred in her sleep she reached up and cupped my cheek with her hand and said " thanks for standing up to Jake for me " you heard that?? Yeah the ringtone woke me " oh your welcome goodnight Ashley" I got up and started to make my way to the door to sleep on the couch  but stopped .

When her soft voice called my name .

Kota?

Yes ash ?? " can you lay with me tonight I don't like sleeping alone it reminds me how alone I am . okay I crawled in the bed next to her . she cuddle up to me and layed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her . and we both fell asleep. I woke at the crack of dawn . Ashely was still asleep she seem so peaceful like she's not broken and she's fine and dandy. Like a kitten . I went outside to cut wood for the fire place since its her last day here. I wanna make it nice,        . cheesy yes I know .
While she's gone I'm gonna try to find and apartment for her to live I want her to live here . I'm gonna try to talk her into staying too.

She's different from the rest of the girls I know and met. And I ... Like her not as a couple but as a friend and I want her in my life. And I think she feels the same but its whatever

I stopped cutting the wood decided to take a shower, I walked up stairs to my room I slowly opened the door to see Ashley still sleeping . I walk to the closet and picked out a plain white tee shirt and sweat pants , I then walked to the bath room got in the shower . I hurried and got out when I was done. I put on my clothes and got back in bed and Ashley instantly cuddled up to me so I put my arms around her protectively.  And then I slowly fell back to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°
Ashley prov

I woke up and thankfully Dakota was still asleep. I went to the room I was staying in I grabbed my stuff put it in the car . I went back in side made breakfast for him and left a sticky note on his forehead.  Grabbed Larry and left I went to ihop and ate food. While
I was sitting there I started thinking again about what I'm going to do instead of a weak in going to be on the road for a couple more days then I'm going back to get.....

"Ma'am

Yes ?

"Are you okay ?"

Oh yes I'm fine

Okay

I paid for my food and left. As I was singing to twenty one pilots. I got a text from Dakota and Jake . I looked back to the road as to i don't want to crash i kept driving ill just look at them later . i pulled over and hour later to let Larry do his business.  And yes he's on a leach . so I pulled my phone out .

Why you leave ?? And thanks for breakfast -D

You're welcome and I thought if I stay I would be able to leave so yeh. -A

Oh . okay well I got to go .-D

Bai-A

Bye -D

I grabbed Larry and went back on the road just not want to talk to Jake

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry that it really short but okay ❤