^_^

After a year with Jeon Jungkook, we finally get into college. Things were not going out too well between us because he was busy with his studies and guess what?

Ji soo is now with V while Eun ji is with Jimin.

"Yah Jin young are you sure your not joining us? Have you persuade him to go?" Ji soo ask.

"I have and he says he's busy" i said.

"Are you sure? Dont you think he's cheating? All the girls in this college are crazy about him. Are you not insecure?" Eun ji said.

Of course i am insecure. I am so scared of losing him because he's handsome, tall and boyfriend material while im just an ordinary girl who have nothing.

Its time for me to wake up.

"Try asking him to take you out. If its the same reason, you should go spy on him" Sooyoung said.

When they said that, i got the uncomfortable feeling that what they were saying is true.

"Araseo. I will think about it" i nodded while feeling unconfident.

After we had our lunch, they all disperse to their class and left me alone. I have no lesson till 2pm.

I decided to call jungkook. It has been a week and we have not met each other.

Me: "jungkook! Are you busy now?"

Jungkook: "im having lunch right now"

Me: "want to go out watch a movie tomorrow?"

Jungkook: "sorry Jin young-ah, i have an exam coming up. I promise i'll make it up to you"

Me: "a-araseo. Sorry to disturb you eating. I'll watch it with my friend" (my eyes starts to get teary)

Jungkook: "Jin young i cant talk longer. I need to go back to class. Bye. I love you"

He ends the call.

I sigh deeply and walk around the campus alone. Am i overthinking just because we have not been in touch with each other? I think i need to get more rest.

-Next day-

I was on my way to school when i saw Jungkook with a girl. The girl is taller than me and is much more prettier.

I watch from afar and Jungkook was smiling ear to ear, laughing widely with her. I suddenly got this tingling feeling and jealousy rosing up. I cant stand watching this.

"Jeon Jungkook!"i yell.

"Oh! Jin young-ah what are you doing here?" He ask.

"What was i doing here? What are you doing here with Her? Who is she? Are you cheating on me?!" I push him angrily. Hes happy with another women and i have been waiting for days for him to call me back. All his excuses was just "studies".

Studies my butt. What? Is he saying he is studying how to become a playboy and cheat on me?!

"Jin young its not like that" He held my hand.