C H A P T E R | 1 | Meet

~FAITH'S POV: told by author~
Faith impatiently waited for the class to start as she stared out the window to the scenery set in front of the academy.
Faith attended WaterFord Academy of Arts. She did this alongside her best friends Nikki, Lynh, Anh, and Annie. But none of them were in this class of hers, and so she was lonely.
"Hello class!" The cheery teacher beamed. He pointed his hand toward the door of the classroom.
"This is our new student, please introduce yourself." Everyone set their eyes on the boy. His hair was cut to perfectly show just the right amount of forehead. He wore a little smirk across his face and Faith could tell he could be trouble.
"Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all." Jungkook said. As he walked to the empty seat near Faith, she got to notice he was wearing what looked his normal everyday clothes. He probably didn't get his uniform yet..Faith thought.
Many girls stared at him longingly. He looked about 16 years old, an average junior. Faith looked at him one more time before she realized it didn't matter that he was here. He was just another new student. She didn't really care, and instead her mind was set on her upcoming class, dance. She did it with her friends, they also made their own songs and sang them. It was challenging, but they loved it.
At the academy, you could rent out a room for a whole semester to practice dancing and anything you needed to do privately, with your group. This group could be made by personal preference, having all your chosen members and you could even create your own name for it.
Of course Faith had made a group, calling it FAL-N. Pronounced as fallen. They felt it was pretty creative and had a deeper meaning behind it.
As Faith headed to the group room, she overheard talk about seven new students, all boys, who were supposedly "...very hot, and totally MINE, not yours." According to some people in the halls. Faith guessed that Jungkook was one of them. She hated to admit it, but he was attractive. Word about these 7 boys spread pretty fast and she guessed that everyone was falling for them.
~LYNH'S POV: told from her~
Three new students?! Ugh. I guess my hope for having the whole back row to myself has died. I looked around at the table I sat at, seeing the right amount of seats for three new people.
The three guys walked in, all having that typical "I'm your dream dude obvs" type of walk. Ugh. This is what I'm going to have to deal with? They all introduced themselves one by one.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon."
"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung."
"And I'm Park Jimin."
I gotta admit..after the teacher appointed them to my table, I got a better look at them and I could clearly see they were all attractive. Hm. Maybe it won't be that bad.
~YOONGI'S POV: told from author~
Yoongi had signed up for dance as his elective, or at least he was forced too. His best friends that also joined this school with him had told him to do dance with him, of course Yoongi didn't want too but he considered since he didn't know what else to do and he actually enjoyed spending time with his friends. He just didn't tell them that. He would sound too sensitive for his sWeG reputation. He had no idea what to do and just put a messily written check mark on the first thing he saw on the Elective Choice Card. All he did was rap and sleep.
He walked into a hall branching off of the dance classrooms. He looked in the window of the first room and saw a group made up of 4 girls dancing. From what he could see a few feet away from the windows, they were pretty good. As he walked nearer, he saw one girl standing in the front observing them. She looked sweet, but every time she said something to the girls, her expression changed to something like: "I'm your manager, you would be nothing without me, NOW, listen to me."
He stood in the entrance of the door, hiding a little to make sure they didn't see him stalking them. He kept watching, listening better too, and could hear them singing. They were really something.. dancing, singing, what else? Rapping? He was actually interested in seeing if that would have popped up as one of their abilities. He wasn't really a dancer, and was much more in love with rapping.
A particular girl caught his eye. She was behind the other three who were dancing to the short instrumental part of the song. He could hear the build up to a rapping part of the song. The girl had short hair, as short as his, and wore a little grin on her face as it was her turn to take the front stage and rap.
Yoongi was basically in the classroom at this point as he wanted to see and hear more, but the girls were too caught up on dancing, singing, and now rapping to notice. She jumps out to the front and raps her verse. Her style of rapping was unique. He didn't notice, but he was now trying to rap along and danced a little. He listened and watched in amazement, as he hadn't seen a girl like her in forever. Compassionate, taking style risks for both appearance and performing, and overall he knew she was special.
He didn't want them to notice he was there and he could hear the song ending. He swiftly escaped the room and walked away wearing a cute little smile, heading to the office.
He wanted to talk to her. But was too awkward to do anything like that right now. He attended this school trying to focus on composing and rapping. But now he had something else to worry about. She was his new inspiration.
Who could he talk to this about to? Maybe Jungkook or Jiminie. Yoongi was deep in thought and felt like he was being mentally pulled in many different directions.
~JUNGKOOK'S POV: told by author~
Jungkook had also elected dance as his elective, hopefully Yoongi actually was there. He headed to the office to find out the number of his assigned dance classroom. He was assigned a certain one with Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin to practice in. They were his good friends from the old school, and when their school shut down they all decided to the closest school, WaterFord Academy of Arts.
Once he got there, he recognized the clearly annoyed faces of the hyungs. He wore a cute little smile and instantly started thinking of reasonable reasons (lies) as to why he was late.
"Aish Maknae, why are you always late?" Jimin said, his expression changing from annoyed to one that wore a cocky smile. Jungkook replied just by rolling his eyes at him. After they found out their room number, they all headed to the dance classrooms.
As they walked, they laughed along to Jin's dad jokes. Sometimes they laughed with him and his windshield laugh, but they also just laughed at him. They were dad jokes for goodness sake. It was fine, Jin was very entertained at himself.
They finally arrived at the classroom and Yoongi looked like he got hit by a wave of terrible realization. Which Jungkook thought he probably actually did. Since he said the same thing Jungkook did once he saw the girls.
"It's her." They both said at the same time. Except Yoongi really emphasized the word 'her' when he said it. Jungkook noticed the Faith girl from his first period class. The girl who didn't look at him as much as the others. Hm. He looked at Yoongi and saw that he was trying to hide behind Jin a little. Jungkook decided to be the evil maknae he is, and shoved him in the door way. He hit one of the girls. A girl with short hair. As short as theirs. This was the girl Yoongi was staring most at.
Yoongi turned a little red and the girl didn't even look a little mad or annoyed. She still rapped on, sounding pretty cool to Jungkook. The girls continued on dancing and singing for about a minute. They four of them just stood there, the look of amazement plastered across their faces.
Once the girls were done, the four boys instantly clapped. The girls looked mystified at first but then started laughing a little, shrugged, and started bowing. Just then, the short haired girl spoke up. She eyed Jungkook.
"Hey, don't push your friend like that. It's rude." She said as she patted Yoongi softly on the shoulder. Jungkook saw that Yoongi didn't move one bit. And then remembered the girls focused on him.
"Oh-Ah, sorry. I was-having a little fun." And he gave a sweet smile to them. He saw a girl, shortest one with shoulder length-ish hair smile a little at him.
"Alright, so who are you guys?" The short haired girl who scolded him had said, in a more serious tone than before.
"Um, we were told that this is our dance room. I guess we're sharing it.." Jin, the eldest said.
"Ah, they did say this could be possible. Sharing practice rooms.." another girl said, she had a bright smile and looked really outgoing. That was the first time Jungkook heard her speak.
"Ok, well you guys have that half and we have this one, alright?" The shortest one said.
"Got it, that's Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin." Jungkook pointed to each boy and patted Jimin on the head at the end. Jimin slapped his hand away.
"Oh, cool. I'm Nikki." The short haired girl said, shaking their hands.
"Hi, I'm Faith.!" The seemingly energetic girl said. She reminded them of Taehyung.
"Hola, I'm Annie." A quieter girl says with a shy smile.
"Hello, I'm Anh." A tallest, kind looking girl , says. She eyed Jin a lot in this conversation.
"Hello I'm Lyn-" The short girl said. Her height made her a little more cute than she already was to Jungkook. But then she slipped and fell into Jungkook's arms. It didn't bother him, and so he caught her without hesitation.
"Hehe..I'm Lynh. And as you can see, I'm very clumsy." She said while staring into Jungkook's dark brown eyes. She got pulled up by him and he did it without any struggle. She was standing up straight within seconds. He could see Lynh's disappointed expression, as if Lynh wanted to stare at him longer.
He felt something inside of him. Something he never felt before. What was this? Maybe old Jin hyung would know. Despite the fact that all these thoughts filled his head, he still answered calmly.
"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said wearing the same smirk he had before.
~~~
All FAL-N members wrote ^
AN: this is author LynhiethePooh typing, so FAL-N is an actual thing and it's a work in progress. This book has three other authors at the moment and you should follow us. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter bai xx

LynhiethePooh

FaithfullyTaeHyood