what are the odds?

It was my 18th birthday when I first saw him. That guy alone in the cable car across mine. It was just a few seconds that our eyes met but I felt my heart skip a beat or two. I couldn't forget that face.

I didn't see him when I checked out of the hotel. It was sad I never got to see him again even after I booked a couple of nights more at the hotel. Maybe it was his last day at the park then. Ohwell..

It's time to fly back home.. What were the odds he was standing in line at the airport? I wonder

where he's from or going to, I'm curious.

I saw him pass through the immigration, he was ahead of me by a number of people and I can't help but be impatient to get through and meet him up close.

When I finally passed through immigration, I was hopeful to find you somewhere. But then I got lost in the crowd of homebound people, Boarding and departing from their flights.

My flight was due in about 5 hours. I got plenty of time to look for him, if that's what you want to hear. I'm not sure why I feel the need to see him, to meet him in person. Curiosity makes me want to stalk him even more.

And I think I've been to all the stalls inside, (except for the men's lavatories) and haven't had a slightest sight of him. I was beginning to get exhausted and finally sat down at Cafe France for some snacks.

While waiting in line, I see no vacant seat available, ohgreat. Just when my tired feet needs to rest...

Just then, maybe my timing is just right, the guy at the corner just seemed to be finishing his cup. I hurried to that corner and waited for him to leave. Just as I'm about to take my seat, that guy gave way and flashed is pearly white smile. I was immobilized! Mesmerized.

I forgot I still got the tray in my hand. I was completely dazed. And just let him walk past me and left.

Wait! Did I just lose the chance to finally meet the mystery guy? Ohsh*t. I didn't know he'll be that dazzling. I completely lost my wits on him. Now I wonder if I would even be able to talk to him when I'm just in complete awe with just a sight of him.. Damn!

It took a while for me to regain my composure.

Deep breaths.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I wonder if I'd be able to face him again. Well, that is if I'd still be seeing him around.

And boarding time has come. It's sad that I didn't get to see him for the last time. I'm now homebound. In 4 hours or so, I'll be back in my world-- A world where no such guy exists for me. You guessed it right, nbsb.

I was still sleepy from my flight. Time check: 327am. I miss my bed. Soon it'll be just you and me..

I hailed a cab and loaded my bags in the trunk. When I opened the door, someone's already in it. I believe I got this first and so at this sleepy time of my morning, I can't help but be grumpy.

As soon as I opened the door, instead of showing a grumpy face... I felt red hot and sort of embarrassed. Say what?? He was surprised to see me open the other side of the door. We were both speechless until the driver talked.

So, would he be gentleman enough to step out of my taxi and let me go home? Or should I raise the white flag and retreat?

But wait!!!! I got this cab first! But his eyes are soooooo.... And the lips so red and his ruffly messed hair.... Ohmy... I think I'll pass..

As in pass out.

I need air for heaven's sake!

I woke up in a cold room where familiar faces are around me. My dad, my bff and....

What is he doing here? Was he the one who took me to the hospital? And who called them?

A series of fortunate accidents lets us meet not just once or twice, but destiny seemed to wound us up together. Yep, forever that is.

In the end I finally met him.

That familiar face.

That handsome guy I was thinking about..

was my long lost brother.

<\\\3