chapter 1

Daniel's POV
"Wake up sweetie." "Five more minutes!" I groaned. "Wake up!" "Uhhhhhh...."  She walked out so I could get dressed. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a shirt,skinny jeans, and my beanie. I got dressed and put my converses on. I walked down stairs and sat at the table. "Good morning,son." Dad was drinking coffee and working on his laptop. Mom sat a plate infront of me. "Morning." I took a bite. "These are excellent!"

Sam's POV
I was getting ready for school. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and left for school.

Jade's POV
"Wake up!" My brother yelled at me. I groaned. "Get your ass up! NOW!!!" I got up. "Get out..." "Bye. I'm off." Yelled running downstairs. "ASSHOLE!" I screamed after him. He laughed. I sighed and got dressed. I went downstairs and my mom made me bring an apple. I haven't been eating much lately. I walked outside and walked to Sam's house. We stopped by Daniel's house. We walked to school. "So,have you asked her out yet?" Sam asked me. "Not yet...." "You have to at some point!" Daniel complained. I just sighed and spotted her. Oh no. She's coming over here. "Maria at ten o'clock." "Hide me!" I whisper yelled. They just laughed and I hit both their arms by the time Maria got to us. "Hi!" "Hey..." "Hello." "Good morning!" "Can I talk to Jade in private?" "Of course!" Daniel and Sam had to say yes! We walked somewhere and she whispered,"W-w-w-will you g-g-go......*she trailed off and I panicked. She breathed the last part,"Go out on a date with me?"