Teenager Quotes about Friendship ♥

"friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when out wings have trouble remembering how to fly"

I’m lucky that friends don’t come with pricetags otherwise i’d never be able to afford someone as wonderful as you

If all my friends were jumping off a bridge, I wouldn’t follow, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.

A friend like you and a friend like me is a blessing to our beloved GOD no matter what and no matter how hard the problems you handled in your life I’ll be her with you who can understand your situation.

Friends are the pillers on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes they lean on you and sometimes it’s just enough to know that they are standing by.

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t really learned anything.

one day, all of us will get busy with our lives. no more drinking sessions, long hours of talk or even SMS. some will get married, won’t have time. at such a day, you’ll look outside your window and see the good old memories flash you by and you’ll get a smile with a tear in your eyes and thinking, “i wish i could go back.”

you don’t need to hear my voice to know that i care for you. you don’t have to feel my touch to know that i’m here for you. you just have to know that somewhere, somehow. i’m just here. caring quietly.

falling in love with a friend is such a romantic way of having the best partner in life. but sometimes, friends are only meant to be. friends.

nothing’s even more happier than to see a friend appreciates you in the smallest thing, accepts you in the times of hardships, comforts you no matter what, and simply because. they are happy for having you, rain or shine!

When your life falls apart, always remember that I will be the one who will stay to help you pick the pieces up. And when the rest of the world walks out on you, remember not to close the door, because I am the one who will be walking in to help you through it all.

Throughout your life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored…You could tell them things and they wouldn’t judge you. This amazing person is you soul mate and your best friend…. Don’t ever let them go.