Chapter 5

The first time in Middle School when I met Dark,I thought,Who is he and what does he want.

It was the middle of MS and he was new.When he came to school a lot of bullying started up and it got me worried.Oh sorry,my name is Natalie Grace and I'm 12 years old.My father is alive and I have a dead mother.Dark Mousy is the new kid in school and he isn't exactly normal.

Well!What would you do if there was a 12 year old boy standing in your classroom with purple eyes and purple hair!EXACTLY! You have nothing to say. Anyway one day after school,Dark was walking to the bus and a bully came out of nowhere and here is what happened.

"Hey Dark~ give me your wallet."the stupid idiot said smugly."no" Dark told him and you couldn't even see his eyes.

"What.did.you.say? Look I have no time for dilly dallying so just hand over the wallet and we'll be finished."The bully opened the palm of his hand and pushed it towards Dark.

"I said No." Dark said it again.'Does he want to get killed?!' " Alright kid you got 5 seconds I give me your wallet and scram. Give.Me.Your.Wallet." that idiot said to him again."NO! YOU ARENT GETTING MY WALLET AND YOU NEVER WILL!" Dark slapped the bully across his face 5 times and punched him in the gut.The bully fell over and there wasn't a scratch on Dark's hands!

Very soon a Teacher and the PRINCIPAL!came to the bus stop and pushed aside the crowded MS students and bent down to the bully.I heard from the crowd," Is he dead?" Everyone turned to the voice including me and everyone gasped.Dark was the person who talked.He hasn't talked to anyone since his first day of school.Why now?

"Young man did you do this?" the Teacher asked and he answered." yes ma'am. He was bullying me so...i bullied him back."Everyone stared at him and the principal scolded him."young man this is very serious.You could have killed this young man. do u understand?"

He was about to speak but...i shouldn't have but I did...I cut him off."Of course he doesn't understand!He almost killed him!He doesn't understand death!How could he possibly know what death is?!"Everyone stared at me.He stared at me and... is he smiling?a...and at me?

"Miss Natalie!?Why would you stand up for him!At least you could choose better people to stand up for!But why him of all people!"That stupid prep Justin."Because! he isn't mean and idiotic!He is quiet and appreciative of others! This is the only thing he has done wrong for the part of the year he has been here!At.This.School!"I practically screamed at him.I could tell he was angry.Justin has had a crush on me ever since we were in Elementary School and me standing here and defending another 12 year old other than him,well it's no wonder why he would be angry.

After this incident Dark and myself became friends.