Chapter 10

-Hello!I'm so glad I can post this.The long awaited chapter 10.-

When we entered our class,U.S.History,We saw Krad and our new teacher talking like a child's life depended on it.

"I already told you,I'm not in he mood Krad. Now,go sit down."The teacher told Krad and instead of sitting down,he walked out of the room impatiently.

"Please sit down you two."the man smiled at us and we sat down.

"Hi,I'm your new teacher Sebastian Michaelis.I will teach you History and. . . I'll tell you the other subject in the last 15 minutes of class." Mr. Michaelis smiled and said."You may call me Mr. Michaelis,Sebastian or Mr. S got it?"He smiled and started writing on the chalkboard with white chalk.

During class Mr. S explained that this would not only be U.S.History,it will also be Biology.Half the class groaned long and hard. Mr. S just watched in amused silence and finally settled down the class.

"Actually Biology is quite fun,but none of you would know that would you?"Everyone didn't say anything for a long time until Natalie broke the silence.

"Um,are you going to assign Bio partners?"

She asked him and I smiled.

He looked at her like she was a goddess."What do your friends call you?"Snickers were heard all around the room and he looked very confused.

"Her name is Natalie Grace.She doesn't have any friends except Dark,and he's pretty shady."I heard giggling in the back and I knew it was that bich,Carrie.

She has been jealous of Natalie since MS and naturally wanted to make the rest of her life miserable just like all the rest of my fangirls.

Carries was jealous because back in the middle of MS,Carrie was going to ask me out and never got the chance because I always hung out with Natalie.She was pretty pissed off.

Apparently,Carrie never got the idea that I hated her guts and could possibly send her to hell.Gotta love the perks of a non-human.

"Would this 'Dark' character show himself?I'd like to know why a girl was giggling."He waited for the person the stand up and I finally did."Ah,so you're Dark.Nice to meet you."he smiled at me."Dark?Why was a girl giggling?"he asked me and I knew the perfect answer."I have so many fan girls,it's hard to keep them under control. . ."I trailed off long enough for Mr. S to become suspicious and Natalie was cracking up on the inside.

"Well,can you please keep them in-check?"Mr. S asked me aggravatingly."Actually I think she laughed because she doesn't know where she belongs."My face had turned cold and hard.Mr. S smiled and ha me sit down.

"Yes I will be assigning partners Miss Grace. Now you will follow the following. . . . . . . .

After 1 or 2 minutes went by,he partnered us up. Carrie with Lily,Joe with Luke, Natalie and I,Julie and Rachel,and last but not least Krad and Mark. Yes Krad was in this class.