Chapter 12

Oh god.

3...2...1...

"What the hell just happened!?and don't tell me 'I have no idea'.not that crap!look Dark I never knew you had a brother or whatever that guy is.Just I need to know what's going on."The look on her face convinced me to tell her everything.

"When I was a child,I learned that I was the last Dark Angel of them all and I had no choice but to lead them.But Krad keeps getting in the way of that. Krad is my other self, He is the bad side of myself and I can't stop him either.believe me Natalie,I've tried so many times but he won't understand. when we were children there was a girl named Natalia Graves.It turns out she tricked us both into loving her and he is hell-bent on finding her and bringing her back.That was six hundred, twenty three years ago.She is very dead, Natalie and she tricked me into loving her.Krad 'claims' he had a romantic relationship with her and I ruined that image of his."

I made a look of remorse appear on my face and continued."He decided he was going to make my life miserable.Every feeling that I could possibly feel for a girl would be turned from my love to his love, he would claim his love for her before I could.This happened for years on edge and if isn't happening again.It never will." Natalie looked at me and grabbed me by the shoulders.She brought me close and she hugged me, hard.

"I'm sorry for what he did but I'm curious. . .Who do you like that you're afraid he will steal from you?"I was afraid she was going to ask that question but I might as well answer it.

"It's. . ."

-CLIFFHANGER! I hoped you like this chapter bye!-

VicStarWoman <3