6 || We're Back

Ava's P.O.V.

     So we went sightseeing and stuff, and the two days went by quick. We, okay, I think we both had fun and we were planning to get back to the main hotel. Then, maybe we could go to Rome, then Santorini. I'm pretty sure I read about it online before.

     I held onto his hand and headed to the taxi boat. Then, it would take us to the metro.

     We got to the metro, and I almost slept. I said almost. We arrived at our station. We were in front of our hotel. I let go of his hand. I put my finger up to my lips. He nodded in reply. He, once again, grabbed a couple of donuts and jogged up to me. I shook my head pinching the bridge of my nose - I already explained to you where that is....

     We were in front of our room. I slipped the card in unlocking the door. Ryan was chillin on the couch. "Hey Evie. Did you get my Coke?" He asked without looking up. "Evie?" He asked again. I held back a laugh. "Why aren't you---" He stood up from the couch finally realizing that we were back.

     "Omg. Ava. Are you alright?" He ran over clutching my shoulders and looked at me up and down. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Now would you please let go?" "Oh, sorry." He looked away putting his hands in his pockets. "Nah. It's fine." I shrugged. "Did anything happen?" He asked me all serious. "Um--" I looked over at Caden. "--nope. We didn't steal, we didn't vandalize, we didn't assault anyone, I think we're good." I smiled. "I feel like you're hiding something from me..." He put his hand on his chin. "Hey. Nothing to say to your bro?" Caden asked interrupting Ryan's thinking process.

     "Huh. Oh, right. Hey bro. Sup?" He plastered a fake smile on his face. Caden shook his head. "So where's Evie?" I asked. "She's going shopping." Ryan replied. "What for?" I asked. "My Coke, and food. She said she's going to cook." I laughed. "I can't believe that you've been her friend for like,...literally 15 years and you still don't know." "I know right!?" Caden laughed. "What? What should I know?" Ryan asked. "She sucks at cooking. Trust me. You, will, regret eating that trash." I shook my head heading towards my room. And I saw Caden walk toward his.

     I looked around. Nothing new. I didn't unpack because we probably are going to go somewhere else. It's a Thursday. 6 more days. I went out and sat on the couch next to Ryan. "What are you doing?" I asked trying to peek into his phone. "None of your business." He replied turning his phone so I can't see. "So,...who do you like?" I asked. "Who do you like?" He asked. "I'll tell you sometime soon. You'll find out eventually." I shrugged. "And so will you." He replied.

     "Do you want to go somewhere. Ya know, Evie, Caden, you, and I?" Ryan asked. "Sure." I shrugged. "Where to?" He asked. "Rome and Santorini. If Santorini exists..." I answered.

     "Ryan!! I'm back!!" Evie came in. "Oh. You're here.--" Her face lightened up. "--And so it Caden!!" She squealed. "Someone say my name?" Caden came out of his room. Evie ran over to Caden and hugged him tightly. I felt a pang of jealousy. "Let go! Let go!!--" Our eyes met. "--You're suffocating me!!" He faked several coughs.

     "Well, I have to cook now, so...If you leave me with the kitchen, I'll be perfectly fine." She smiled. "Actually,...I thought that I would cook. You know, as a sorry." I smiled at her. "But, but,--" She started saying. "--Yeah. Let her cook." Ryan fake smiled.

     I went over to the grocery bag looking at what Evie got. "Spaghetti. Easy." I mumbled and got everything out of it's bag.