Staring?

(ART ABOVE IS MINE, BUT IF YA WANT IT THEN GO AHEAD AND USE IT, ALTHOUGH PLEASE DO NOT JUST TAKE THE PICTURE AND THEN NOT EDIT IT OR MAKE IT YOUR OWN IN SOME WAY.  I MEAN, IT'S JUST SCRIBBLES AND THINGS, BUT, YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

Lloyd opened the doors he stood in front of. He took a deep breath, and smiled. He loved it here. He came often.

He walked around, admiring everything he saw. "It'd be nice to live here." Lloyd chuckled.

He sat down by the fountain, and closed his eyes. There was a silence, other than the sound of the birds that flew freely around. "What would being a bird be like?..." Lloyd asked himself out loud.

Soon, his peaceful moment ended when he opened his eyes again.  He spotted a man of about his age not very far from he was sitting. The man was leaned over, with his hands clasped behind his back, looking at the flowers in front of him. 
Lloyd watched the man. 'Man, right?...' Lloyd questioned that. The man had long, black hair, and from what Lloyd could see, delicate facial features.

Lloyd couldn't help but stare.

Until the man noticed. He looked over at Lloyd, a blush appearing on his face. He quickly looked away, his hair covering his face. Lloyd realized what he had been doing. 'Oops...' He quickly turned his head elsewhere.

Out of the corner of his eye, he watched the man.  The man then walked away to find another thing to look at. He walked up to someone who worked there. Lloyd got up and went to listen. 'I'm so terrible! Eavesdropping...' Lloyd thought.

"Explain again, please? I don't quite understand." The worker appeared to be confused. "I mean, uh..." The man searched for words. "Will you be available tomorrow?" He asked. The worker didn't get that either. "Me? Or do you mean will this place be open?"
The man nodded eagerly. "Ahh, yes, we're open everyday except Sunday's and Wednesday's." The worker told the man, walking away. The man softly smiled to himself, and then he left.

'I'll be back, too.' Lloyd took one last look around, and then he took off.