Clubs

Kai smirked softly to himself. 'This will ruin him. He'll get out of here.' 
Lloyd spoke up. "You guys! Stop! Quit bugging for answers to questions you won't get a response to!"
Morro's eyes showed relief. Kai frowned, followed by Zane doing the same thing. "I don't want anyone feeling awkward." Lloyd said. "I did not intend for anyone to feel awkward, I just simply noticed the awkwardness already present." Zane perceptibly stated. "Wonder whose fault that could be?" Kai scowled. Jay nudged Kai with his leg.
"It could be anyone's," Cole suggested, "not that it matters." Lloyd nodded. Morro scanned each person's face, receiving mixed emotions. "Maybe if I go-" Morro started. "Nooooo." Jay jumped up and blocked the door. "It isn't you, really. You know, you being a newbie and all." He added. "Newbie?" Morro questioned. "Well sure. Didn't Lloyd tell you? We have a club thing." Cole informed. "That seems interesting." Morro replied. "Yeah, you're gonna join, right?" Jay asked. "I don't know..." Morro shrugged. "You're going to have to! Please? Please? Pleeaaassse?" Jay pleaded. "Jay, give him time." Lloyd interrupted. "Awww." Jay pouted. "I don't think...No, nevermind." Morro shook his head. Not very pleased, Kai leaves the room. Looking after him, Morro had a small feeling it was his fault.