Nerd Queen - Luke Hemmings Fan Fiction

Prologue

"Give me my book back, Luke." I mumble, reaching out for my Science book. "The magic word," he hums. "Please." I sigh. He smirked at Calum and threw the book to me. "Thank you." I said, picking up my book which is now on the floor, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone else.

"No worries, nerd." Luke laughs, and by that I started walking but Michael tripped me. "Ow." I bit my lip as every person in the hallway stopped what they were doing and laughed at me. "Oh! Good job, Michael!" Ashton laughs, giving Michael a high five.

I sat up, picking up my books and my backpack. "Michael, how old are you?" I try my best not to cry. "Why do you care, dork?" he snaps.

"No offence, but maybe you should act like a man, because you are." I stand up, swinging my backpack to my shoulder. "Oh, I did not know my dick comes with a terms & conditions manual!" he mocks. "Yeah, well it fucking does now." I shove my middle finger to his face.

Luke, Calum and Ashton gasps, Michael completely shocked because no one ever dared to do that to them.

"What? You're shocked? Doesn't mean you're the freaking populars of the school means a nerd cant show you her fucking middle finger." I snap, walking away, trying to avoid eye contact with anybody else.