My little Rose

A/N: HELLO MY FELLOW READERS!! I am the fabulous Author-Chan! Please know that this is my first story on Wattpad! Sorry if there are any mistakes! Nooooowww
ONWARD CHARLIE *rides a flippin unicorn because why not*

(YourPOV)
"Ahhh finally at peace...."
I walked into my lovely apartment while feeling my cat rubbing against my leg. I dropped my backpack near the door and took off my shoes and throwing them to god knows where.

I went into my room and changed into a more comfy change of clothes consisting of a Black butler T shirt, and some leggings.

Thank god its Friday, No homework for me!
I quickly got some soda from my silver mini fridge and walked to the living room.

I plopped right on the couch with my remote in hand and drink in the other. I scrolled through Netflix with a look of boredom on my face. Since there were no goid shows to watch, i decided to watch some anime.

They were things like Naruto, Attack on Titan, SAO, ya know. I scrollwd down to I finally see s show that caught my eye.
The Seven Deadly Sins.
Looks badass, And I know (Best friend's name) is obsessed with this show. I guess i should watch since I have nothing better to do with my life.....
I clicked on the first episode and already was ingufed with the story. The next week,Already finished the series. My friend and I were talking about it nonstop.
"See you later (Y/N) Chan!" (B/F/N) =Best friend name. said as she walked away from my house. I walked inside and was immediately hit with a pungent smell.
"Fucking hell, It smells like an aftermath of eating toi much Taco Bell.." I mumbled. I turned on the light switch and saw that all my furniture was demolished. My lamps were broken, picture framed were shattered and my cats in the pantry.

But what really scared me was the message on my wall.
I found you my little Rose
But what was worse was that I was written in blood. I was abouy to scream when i was hit on the head, knocking me out instantly.