Its Her

(YourPOV)
Nononooonono this ain't happening! Nope no way nada! THEY'RE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS FOR FUCKS SAKE!! Either that or they're just really good at cosplay....Nope, its the first one.

To test my theory, I grabbed a fistful of Meliodas' hair and tugged on it. It was surprisingly very soft. Elizabeth was panicking and Diane was pissed.
"LET GO OF THE CAPTAIN!!" She yelled. Diane raised her fist to hit the wall, but the impact never came. I opened my eyes to see something that blew my fucking mind away. I thought that Meliodas or Ban caught her fist. Nope. Instead, a (F/C) force field was surrounding the Boar Hat.

My hand started to glow and the force field flowed along with it

My hand started to glow and the force field flowed along with it. My eyes turned into a glowing yellow, just like the girl in my dream.
"HEY GUYS THERE IS SOMETHING COVERING THE BOAR HA-!" Hawk was about to say before he saw what was happening in the room. With a push of my hands I sent Diane flying towards somewhere. I guess using magic takes a lot of energy because the next thing I know, I was sleeping on the ground.

(MeliodasPOV)
"Hey Capt'n, do you think-" Ban was about to say before I cut him off.
"Yeah, no doubt about it, it's her."

"WHO WHAT HOW?!" Hawk asked.

(A/N: sorry for the very short chapter ;-;)