At Home

(YourPOV)
"I....umm......." I didn't know what to say. Elizabeth is crying her eyes out and King was panicking. Meliodas looked like he was about to cry.
"I'm back, I was at the library and lost track of time. What did I miss?" Gother asked as he appeared right behind me.
"HOLY S-" I got cut by Gowther putting his hands on my face.
"(Y/N)?" He asked.
"Ummm..." I stood there awkwardly not knowing what the hell to do.
"Gowther, wat are you...." King asked.
"It seems that (Y/N) had a huge memory lost which resulted to not being to recognize you. But by the was she is dressed, I could only conclude that she was transported into some other universe." Gowther explained. He let go of my face and I stood there in complete shock.
Well that was fast. I thought.
"How the hell...." I said.
"Wait how did (Y/N) loose her memory?" Diane asked.
How would I know if I lost them?!
"The only explanation is magic. Though it had to be when she is vulnerable like when she was sleeping." Gowther said.
"Okay! So let me get this straight. I am Meliodas' lover and somehow got transported to some fucked up universe that brainwashed me into thinking I lived there?" I asked.
"That is correct."
"And do we have any proof that I am not some doppelgänger of the real person your talking about?' I questioned.
"Well, you did make force fields which the real (Y/N) did do. " king answers.
"Yeah but she also did many other things as well...." Gowther replied.
"(Y/N), why didn't you say that you don't remember us...." Elizabeth asked with her hand on my shoulder. Meliodas and everyone was curious as well.
"Ummm ..... you see, I was pretending to know you guys because I didn't want to break your heart. And because you do look a bit familiar and I thought that maybe you might unlock some memories I lost if I stayed with you....."
I was draining all the tears I had in my eyes. "But I guess that didn't work out." I laughed coldly.
I felt a warm hand on my cheek stroking it and whipped any tears on my face. Meliodas' emerald eyes stared at my (e/c) with determination.
"Look, I made a promise long ago that I will protect you at any cost. And I love you. I really do, but.....seeing you like this, it kills me." I stared at him with shock as he pulls me into a warm hug.
"So I-We, will help get your memories back." He finishes.
"But, how do you know that I'm the (Y/N) that your looking for and not some random person that coincidentally could make force fields?" I asked.
He smiled and kissed my forehead as I flushed with all different shades of red. He looks me dead in the eye and says, "Because I know your (Y/N). Plus you look identical to her. I more ways than one~." I felt two hands grab my chest and started to grope them. Diane looked pissed while Ban facepalmed.
"Cap'n do you remember how hard she pun-" Ban was cut of my my actions.
"*punches Meliodas* FUCK OFF YA LITTLE PERVERT!!!" I screamed.
"The same hair, eyes, looks and temper, you have to be (Y/N)!" Elizabeth cries and hugs me from behind. Soon everyone joins in and gave me a group hug.

And for once, I felt like at home.

"Hey guys! What did I miss?!" Hawk asks as he got out of the tavern with a mouth full of scraps.