Kather

(YourPOV)
"(B/F/N)!! You okay?!" I screamed.
"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!"
"Well I can't see you and It sounds like you just witnessed a murder,"
"DON'T ACT SMART WITH ME YOUNG LADY!!" She yelled.
"Okay, but seriously, where the hell are you?"
"I dunno, but i am in a village...were a festival is going on right now." Finally she stopped screaming.
"Okay we'll meet you there."
"WHaT DO YOU MEAN W-"
I ended the call before she could scream in my ear again.
"Who was talking on that....thing?" King asked.
"Oh well long story short since I came from the future, technology is really really REALLY advanced. So this 'thing' is a phone that allows people to call, write, play games, watch stuff, and take pictures all in this little box!" I explained. Everyone came up to me grabbed it out of my hands.
"How does it work?"
"What can it do?"
Was all the things I could hear in this room. I finally snatched it put of Ban's hands and put it in my pockets.
"Okay before I show you how this phone works, I REALLY need to get my friend who is being chased by some bitches in some metal armor. Now she told me that there is a festival going on in a village, do you know any villages nearby that has a festival going on right now?" I asked.
"There is a town called Kather (lol I just made that up) that is currently doing an annual celebration about the founding of the village." Gowther explained.
"Well that settles it then! Kather it is then!" Meliodas exclaimed.

(A/N: HERE is Another chapter! Its pretty late right now...so I didn't really revise this so there might be some mistakes