part 3 ;

after waiting a couple days, we gathered up the stuff we had and walked outside.

Marina told us she was going to get gas from the shed that was next to the house.

we waited outside next to the jeep.

the sky was cloudy and the fog covered the trees surrounding us and the house.

suddenly, there was a yell and a slamming of a door.

we ran towards where it came from and saw a group of zombies around Marina who were obviously trying to eat her flesh.

Luke was the first to run towards the flood of them, trying to help Marina.

"Luke, get back here!" Calum yelled.

he ran after him, trying to grab him and keep him away from the zombies.

Taylor and i ran to help.

"get them out of here!" Marina yelled at me.

"i'll keep them safe!" i hollered back.

i grabbed the two boys and started running towards the jeep.

Taylor quickly followed behind and hopped into the passenger seat.

i let go of the boys and told them to hurry and get in the back.

i jumped in the driver's seat and started the jeep.

i backed up and drove away from the house, leaving Marina and her screams behind.

.

.

.

the car ride was silent to Portland except for Luke's quiet cries and Calum telling him it would be okay.

when we got to Portland, the place looked rough.

i could still see people hiding out even though it was really foggy.

i quickly hopped out of the car, keeping it on and leaving the door open.

i hollered to the people i saw hiding that we could help them.

they finally came out after a while and agreed to come along.

we decided that we would keep finding more survivors and try to stop the zombies along with what caused the whole thing.

we wouldn't stop surviving as long as the fight to survive wouldn't stop either.