New Family, New Rules

Kelly's POV
Walking through the empty corridors of the new house. No rooms expect mine and As..Dad's were finished. I walked in my room seeing the room I've always dreamed off.
It was blue
It had a beast of a PC
Harry Potter posters :D
And merch of my favourite YouTubers :)
And a picture of me and my family. (Squid Ash Nicole Kay James Tom and Hayden) a sudden rush off sadness in my head 'There not my family anymore' I cried into my pillow. Dad walked into my Room 'Kelly?' I looked up to him with red eyes 'I'm sorry Ash uh I mean dad I mean Ash' the anger of me not knowing what to call him made me scream into my pillow 'Ey kelly' he put his arm around me 'Don't worry about it. Call me whatever the heck you want as long as you are alright' I looked up at his eyes 'Thanks dad'

Ash's POV
Kelly was a bit confused on everything. So I asked her if she will 1v1 me at Rocket League and then minecraft 'you think you're gonna win at Rocket League?' I smiled at her evilly 'Dad, I've been playing with Adam. You think you're better than me?' I nodded 'PAJAHA gooooood luck'

Adam POV
I'm back in Scotland for a few days before I'm moving to Wakefield with Squid and everyone else. It was an exciting time of my life. Moving in with my bestfriends and my girlfriend. I got a message from kelly 'Adam me and Ash are doing a 1v1 on rocket league. Get on Skype so I can share my sick skills with you <3' I giggled and I skyped her 'Hey kelly' she shared her screen with me 'Ohello dere' we both laughed then Ash joined the call. 'Yo speeds, whatcha doing here bro' kelly laughed as she set up a match for her and Ash 'Come to see yours and kelly sick rocket league skills' Ash laughed 'Nah. Just my sick rocket league skills'
5 minutes later
'Dad I'd told you I'd beat you' I laughed 'Speeeeedyy' Ash wined 'Ashhhhhhh' I wined back 'Get Squid on
Here so we can do a 2v2'

Squids POV
I got a message from speedy 'Sup bro. Wanna 2v2 on rocket league. Not sure on what the teams are yet but atm it's me Kelly and Ash on a call.' I was down with some rocket league 2v2's I joined the Skype call and we played it was
Kelly and Me
V.S
Ash and Speedy
'Good luck boysss' I shouted

A couple of minutes into the game 'SQUID CENTRE IT' kelly screamed 'Oh no you don't' speedy panted. I quickly passed the ball to kelly. She knocked it in backwards 'YEAH BOIIIII' kelly laughed.

Kelly's POV
Whilst we were watching the goal replay I got a text from Adam and then one from Dad.
Adam- Great goal beautiful. Xx <3
Ash- Kelly do you want pizza for dinner
I smiled then quietly let giggled to myself. I replied to Ash's in the call 'Yes dad we shell have pizza tonight'
Then I replied to Adam's message. 'You made me this good. Thank you <3'

Ash's POV
15 minutes later
'Guysssss' I screamed 'yesssss' Squid replied
'Guys we should livestream or record us doing a 4v4 or 2v2s!' Everyone agreed to my idea 'Kelly shell we order pizza now?' I asked
'We shell!' Kelly laughed 'Squid do you want to join us' I asked. 'Nah thanks me and Nicole, Kay, Tom and Hayden are having Chinese' 'Ok bud' I replied

Kelly's POV
Me and dad laid on top of his bed watching Netflix whilst eating pizza 'This is just like the day I first stayed with you' I looked up towards him 'it is isn't it kelly'
Ash's POV
I looked down towards kelly she was fast asleep cuddled up next to me. I couldn't be bothered to move her so let her sleep in my bed.

As I was falling asleep I remembered about Lizzie. She was my adopted daughter for only a couple of days. From then I didn't think I would get another daughter. I was happy to know kelly was now technically my daughter.