part 8

Juanpa P.O.V
I was going to do something really crazy. But I holded my self from doing it. First, our friends are there and it will be gross. Second we only known each other for a day and It's going to be awkward. Last reason I don't think she's ready or me ,but it's super tempting if your with her. And I just smiled at her and our friends were watching us. "There so cute!" Said Logan in a girly voice. And the others laughed at Logan. "But don't forget Juanpa next weekend is guys night!" Rudy said with a firm face. "Yeah I know I won't miss it for a thing. And I put Lele down on the ground and she smilies at me. "So Juanpa were where you that 1 hour we didn't see you and Lele?" Said Innana with a strict face. "Aghh that we were outside singing." I said completely lying to her face. "Wrong I was looking out that window and saw you guys coming from a bedroom door all romantically mister." Said Amanda. "Agh yeah we were watching a movie." I responded really nervous. "OK but why when me and Hannah got here you and Lele left outside and never came back. Then when I look outside you guys were kissing and went into the bedroom still kissing ,and locked the doors?" Claimed Innana. "Stop Innana we were watching a movie and kissed each other and relaxed, and went to the campfire. THAT'S IT THAT HAPPENED." Yelled Lele scared that something is going to happen to her. "Yeah then why when I knocked on the door Juanpa and asked you were was Lele and you ignored me. And I heard Lele voice nervous asking a way out of there. And that you asked her to stay and she said yes to you. Why are you guys lying to us!" Amanda almost screaming told us.
Lele's P.O.V
"Stop Amanda we were together and we were ignoring you guys just for some space together. And we were just talking and watched a movie. And if you want we were kissing most of the time. But I just want some space to relax." I told Amanda in a calm voice. "Fine I understand and that's the only thing I wanted to hear. But are you guys dating and that's the last thing I want to know Lele and I won't under estimate you anymore and respect your decision."Amanda told me and hugged mr. But all the guys look at us wiredly. "Omg girls can make so much drama!" Said Logan with his girly voice again. "You know how us girls are!" Said jake in a girly voice too. And the rest of us laughed. "Yes Amanda we are dating." I told Amanda. And hugged her tight.