part 4

Juanpa's P.O.V
When I finish speaking to Lele. I decided to let them inside my house so they can relax. Then when I take them in there Amanda says "Tell us when the others get here!" "I will" I replied to her. Then as I'm leaving Lele comes up to me and says "Can I talk to you outside please." "Alright I said to her. So when we go outside she said "So do you wanna hang out with me someday?" "Sure" I said to her. Then she huged me tight.
Lele's P.O.V
I asked Juanpa if he wanted to hang out with me someday and he said yes. I was so excited but I can't tell my friends because they'll want to come and ruin our hangout. So then I huged Juanpa. And we went inside and his house was so beautiful from the inside and the outside. So I just kept conversation with Amanda.

Text Message

Group Chat 4 members of chat
Hannah :I'll be there in a few minutes.
Innana : Me too.
Lele : okay guys Juanpa is going to invite you guys in and I'll see you!!
Hannah and Innana :YEAH
End up chat
Hannah P.O.V
I'm going to this party and I see the Uber driver pull up at a beach house. And I tell him is this the place. " yes" the Uber driver said. "OK thank you" I said to him and wait for Innana to come out. And I see a guy waiting out side of the house. I walk up to the guy and see its Juanpa my best Mexican friend. And said "Juanpa how are you doing?" "Good and you Hannah?" He said. "Great and Innana here too she's over there" I told him. And he spoke and greeted Innana and told us to come inside because Lele and Amanda are inside. So we all go inside and we see Lele and Amanda drinking soda and laughing at the TV. And I screamed "Hi guys" Smiling. And they get up and hug me and Innana. Then Juanpa went outside and he comes back with Rudy Mancuso, Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Anwar ,and Christian Delgrosso.