barns

Co's run broke into a trot once he started to see trees. The sun would be setting soon. Hollypaw followed silently.

Once the sun was fully down it was dark. Co shook his head and then stopped. Hollypaw looked at the building in front of them. "Its a barn." he told her. "There's loads of hay and its warm and cozy." he began walking in. But the hay wasn't as warm as he expected it to be. He curled up in the hay and closed his eyes.

{Time skip to middle of night brought to you by dave strider and the authors lazyness}

Co woke up in the middle of the night to his belly rumbling. He sighed walking out if the barn for a moment. He took in the air as he attempted it hunt. He spotted a hole and looked over at it. "There should be down mice crawling out of it soon"he mumbled to himself. And then a brown mouse came dashing through. He clawed it and killed it waiting. "Might as well get another one for Hollypaw" he muttered. Then another brown mouse appears and he caught it grabbing the two mice mad dashing back inside. He layed down on the wood floor and began eating his mouse. He layed the other one near Hollypaw when he was down and he looked at her. She was shivering in her sleep. I'm gonna regret this.' he thought as he curled up next to her. She seemed to tense at his touch and then relax as the heat seeped into her pelt.