her

After the snake left with Fifi there was an ominous sound in the shadows...it was a cat. Not just any cat she was a beautiful black shecat and she looked like an angel.but something about her was different. At first I didn't know what but then I saw it.her smell.
She wasn't a kittypet.she was a clan warrior.. at first I couldn't believe it she looked so well groomed and well fed. She looked at me and said "h hello my name is h hollypaw " I was shocked! She sounded so gentle and kind.i said to her "my name is co!"
Then that's when I saw her eyes she was looking at me in horror
And I looked at myself. I had blood all over my paws! She asked me a question I won't ever forget."umm..a are you g g going to kill me?" And I felt horrible but I managed to talk and say "no I'm sorry I just got in a snake fight" and she smiled as she came closer we were about the same age but she was more frail so i asked "what clan are you from?"
"I'm not from any clan" she looked shocked but then I asked "what clan are you from?" The shecat looked as if she was about to cry so she mumbled her clan i asked again "what is your clan?"
She told me her clan is moonclan. That came as a surprise I've never heard that clan name before. "I've never heard that name before is it new?" She replied"no we are one of the oldest clans but kittypets don't know about us. I am hollypaw"
"What are you doing so far away from your clan?" She hissed at me "I am lost I was exiled out of moonclan for two moons. Now run!!" I was confused. Why run? Then I saw it. The biggest dog I'd ever seen. I was too scared to run so she reacted. 😵 "Come on!!" She snapped me back to reality and I ran. I ran faster and farther then I'd ever run before.