Chapter 1

Hey people this is my first story so please spare me all of the mean comments if you don't like it soooooo if you like it congrats vote and comment and if you don't I'm not a fan of you ether. Now with this said. On with the story. I hope you like it!

Tina's POV

Fire. That's all I saw now... I cracked a insane smile and walked into the woods. Into the woods to hang myself. My name is Tina people call me Ticci-Tina cause I tic sometimes. I had midnight black hair that was tucked into my thin hoodie and I'm 17 years old. It was in the Fall but luckily I wore another collared sweatshirt underneath. My facial features and deathly pale skin were covered with a black mouth guard and some very simple gray steampunk-like goggles. I wore pitch black skinny jeans along with a hit top converse. I hated being girly and I didn't really have the biggest chest. My hair covered my one bluish purple eye on the right and on the left  only reveled my blood red eye. I was bullied and beaten at school and home. But I killed them all. I ripped out their little human hearts and drank the blood. Yes,drank it, and for the millionth time I'm not a vampire. I do crave blood and lots of it... I could get it from myself from the cuts on my arm,legs, and back. Yes,I was a cutter... But I could only do it on one arm because of the left mechanical arm I had. This was shown because I wore black fingerless glove. But I couldn't feel pain, just one of the "great" things in my life. I also have the ability to conceal myself,deceive another eye,and read minds. I couldn't really control the disappearing part... I was...different... My father,older beloved brother and little beautiful sister that died in a plane accident. "You should have just died yourself...look at you...your a monster." A voice hissed in my head. The demons. Although I taught myself how to become a very strong martial artist...I could never fight away the demons in my head. I heard a russle in the bushes. I didn't care if I died. Who would care? "Go onnn...do it. Kill yourself..." The demon hissed in my head. Why did I have to be me? Then I was hit by a hard,cold metal bar. The last thing I saw was a tall black figure. Then darkness engulfed me.