Chapter 2:Childhood Friends

Tina's POV

I was in a dark room. Nothing but darkness. A figure stood in front of me. I was paralyzed,not with fear but with disgust. I tried to read his mind but he some how blocked it with a strong barrier. "W-who are you?!" Silence filled the room only with the smirk on the monsters face. "Well,well,well how could you forget your own father?" His smirk only grew bigger as I said "What?! That's not possible!!! My father died in a plane crash 10 years ago!!!" Then the monster started to fade away as I felt myself wake up. My eyes fluttered as my vision adjusted."Hey,lie back down!!! You've got a knife in your stomach!!!" A deep male voice boomed as he tried to lie me back down. He wore a blue mask with black liquid coming out of his eyes and dripping down his mask. 'Well let's take a look at your mind...' I hated it. I didn't like doing. Stealing their thoughts. The one time I peeked in my "mothers" mind, she told me to die, to disappear,a monster 'well now I am...' His name was Jamie Wolfe. He went by Eyeless Jack a cannibalist.... Cool....kind of like me....he ate kidneys...and I drank blood...no difference there..."I can't feel it. I have C.I.P.A." I blurted out. "So your like the twitching idiot...." He mumbled under his breath. Come on I'll clean your cut." We both sighed in sync and I flopped back down. Being numb to pain always made me feel empty,transparent. But then again, I couldn't control my transparency. After a hour or so, he wiped his sweat away and huffed out "Finished, come with me." I followed him into a long,gothic hallway only to be greeted with a link-like figure from The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask but he had black eyes with glowing red pupils. Blood dripped down his light skin and his mouth was curved into a smirk. "So I have a new dude I can annoy... I'm Ben,Ben Drowned." He held out a hand. I slapped it away and replied with a death glare "I'm Tina,and I'm a girl you asshole." He had a shocked look on his face that made me smirk. He followed us into the enormous living room with a bloody couch with a few *Ahem* different people greeting me. E.J. announced "This is Tina..." Then the one with a big carved smile,deathly pale skin like me, with a bloody white hoodie, greeted me with his ghoulish smile and said In a raspy voice:"I'm Jeff The Killer...aren't I beautiful?" I replied with a unsure nod. Then a small girl with green eyes and wore a pink short sleeved dress without any shoes,only socks with scratches, and ripped clothing, greeted me with a cheery smile and clung to my pants. "Hi sissy! I'm Sally!!!"she giggled as a white masked man pulled her away from my leg. I chuckled and gave her a warm smile. The masked figure had a orange collared sweatshirt with regular jeans and combat boots. He had brown locks of hair covering some of his mask as a yellow hooded figure with glowing red eyes and a frown hid behind him"Hey,I'm Masky and this here is Hoodie."he said in a cheery tone as Hoodie hid behind him"Hey,there I won't bite." He blushed as I held out a hand. He shyly accepted it and hid behind Masky again. "Hey,don't I get a hand shake? I'm Laughing Jack."a pale, gothic clown stood before me.  He had claws with black feathers on his black and white striped shirt, half of it was covered with bandages and suspenders. He wore black puffy pants that went to his knees and had long knee socks that matched with his long sleeved shirt. His face was white with dark circles surrounding his whole eyes. His lips were painted black. He offered me candy which I rejected because they were poison."wha?how?" He stammered. I chuckled and replied "I can read minds,deceive anyone's eye and....disappear...." I mumbled the last part. I always thought that I were going to fade into nothing. Nobody would care or notice that I would be gone forever. Then a limbless figure and eyes much like Ben but more...sorrow like... walked... I mean floated to me and said "Hi, I-I'm Lost Silver..." He looked like a player from Pokèmon. He held out a hand invisible hand I'm guessing. I shook it and he accidentally shocked me...hard. But I couldn't feel it."Oh...I-I'm really s-sorry!!!" He looked at me with a sorrow face." Don't worry, I have C.I.P.A. ,I can't feel it. Heh heh heh..." Just then a guy that looked my age jumped from the back of the crowd and said " So your the same as me!!!" His face looked as if a murderer we t on a killing spree. He had orange goggles on his head and a mouth guard much like mine. He wore a tan sweater with the sleeves striped with a darker tan. His hood was up and it was a dull blue. He had messy chocolate colored hair with swirls of dark chocolate with perfectly matching eyes. He had pale skin but not as much as mine. He had a cheeky grin that made me blush. Wait What? I have no emotions! I'm dull, gray, nothing. Nobody could make a meaning to the one word I hate the most. LOVE. There wouldn't be a single person in this universe that would make a meaning to that word. Nobody could help me escape from this hell mortals call a world. I snapped out of my trance when I heard a giggle."Hey, you zoned out...I'm Ticci-Toby, call me Toby! I can't feel pain either! I also tic and twitch sometimes..." He held out a hand and gave me a warm smile. I returned a smile and shook his hand. "People call me Ticci-Tina ,call me Tina." Maybe this place would not be as  bad as my hell home. My dear old "mother" was always a bitch so I murdered her though... She never treated me like a human being. She treated me like I was a monster, but I was so it didn't matter. But as weird as it may sound, they might actually treat me as if I were there. Then a pair of arms wrapped around Toby's waist. I quickly pulled my hand away and frowned m."Hiii Toby my sweetie-who is this? You better not be two timing m-" "Clockwork you know we're not even dating and-" she did something that would make me pull the trigger inside. She kissed him. What was this feeling? I've never been told about this- is it....love? It-it can't be."Hey Clockwork stop it! I don't even like you!!! Stop flirting with me!" Toby pulled away from the kiss."But we are meant to be together~anyway who is this bitch? our maid?" I clenched my fists together. She had messy,wavy,long hair with green eyes and a....a clock in her left eye."I'm not your maid you fucking idiot. I can send you to Hell fast and easy,so watch it bitch." I spat. She growled and HE....was there. Why was HE here? "Hello Tina it's been a long time...." He bellowed in his soothing voice. He was my "childhood" friend. HE would comfort me after my "mother" beaten me. HE was the one and only......Slender Man. I always called him Slender. He was like a second father to me. "S-Slender why are you here? I thought you left...." I said in a quivering voice. " Yes...I did say that I was going on a mission...I did child. I had to deal with*ahem* your...real father..." My eyes widened as he said the words 'real' and 'father' in the same sentence."umm...but my father died and so did my brother and sis....its reality..." "Child...may I have a second with you in my office?" I nodded as he teleported us to his office. We left behind a confused crowd.