Imperial Characters

I have three Imperial characters too!

My first is a Sith Marauder named Neenaliy Atrixya, more commonly known is 'Neena'. She's actually mostly light side despite having scared multiple people, either in her small dark side moments when someone has insulted her, or just because she 'looks like trouble'. 

She has  grey hair, one yellow eye, and the other has been replaced by a cybernetic enhancement. The cheek around her cybernetics has a lot of scars, and her height (7'1) often intimidates people.

She is the oldest daughter of a deranged Sith Lady and an Imperial Grand Moff, and was encouraged to become Sith from a young age. Neena's cybernetics and scars resulted from what was either a twisted Sith experiment or a direct attempt on her life by her insane mother, Lady Ranevia Atrixya.

My second Imperial character is a Chiss Imperial Agent called Aleexi, who is predominantly dark side, but usually does what benefits her the most. She claims her loyalties lay with the Empire, but her motivations for being in Imperial Intelligence are not clear, as she doesn't come across as patriotic as she claims to be.

She has grey-blue skin, red Chiss eyes, and long black hair, usually restrained in a ponytail. Her face is not very expressive, making it difficult to tell when she dislikes someone right up until she turns violent.

My third Imperial character is a Human Sith Sorcerer called Rineera Varlith, a sarcastic dark sider with a love of force lightening known for causing a lot of trouble in a small space of time.

'Rin', as she is commonly known, is the younger half-sister of Nalyia (my Gunslinger), but bares little resemblance to her sister, with her pale skin, shoulder length blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She is almost always dressed for attention and carrying her Lightsaber.

She was the favoured child due to her force-sensitivity and was encouraged to become a Sith from an early age by her Sith father. She excelled at being a Sith, despite or possibly because she is slightly emotionally warped. However, Rin never understood that she was the 'favoured' child, nor why her elder half-sister didn't like her. To this day, she hopes and occasionally tries to reconcile with Nalyia, but the smuggler doesn't want to communicate with her at all.