Welcome to Deadman Wonderland

It's not like I haven't been to Deadman Wonderland but when I went it was a bird themed amusement park. I didn't find it as amusing as my mother and father had. All I remember is the terrified faces of each inmate as they were lined up for the game called Carnival Corpse. They all were fidgety and glanced back and forth at each other with wide eyes except for a select few with a cocky glint in their eyes.

Pushing back those memories with a shake of my head I am pushed onto a bus with my hands bound, rather tightly, to my back. I sit in an already jam packed seat with a black woman and a very attractive man. I lean over to the woman and ask her "Hey why are you here?"

The woman has beautiful chocolate brown skin, long shiny black hair, and dark unnerving eyes. She opens her mouth and I notice the rows of shark like green teeth in her mouth, I push away from her. "Oh you know, killing my ex husband and a few of his um... friends I guess," she replies in an extreme Jamaican accent.

I wonder why she has to go to Deadman Wonderland if she's from Jamaica?

"So why are you going to DW since you're from Jamaica," I inquire.

"I ran here from Kingston. That's where he and I lived but I knew I couldn't stay there or I'd get caught," she laughs in the middle of her sentence and turns back to me "Turns out that didn't work either!"

I kind of laugh in agreement "No kidding."

The man sitting next to her has longer, shaggy, blonde hair,pale blue eyes, kind of grungy looking but his features are very sharp and pretty, and he hasn't looked away from the girl this entire time.

"I forgot to ask what's your name," the lady asks abruptly.

I smile at her "Natsumi Dai."

"Well for as long as we're alive it is nice to have met you, Natsumi. By the way I'm Dondrea Pinkney."

I try my best to remember her name and quickly answer back "Thanks. Nice to meet you too, Dondrea."

I get a feeling not every one is going to be this nice but how could she be when she killed her ex husband? I mean in logical reality I'd picture a terrifying sociopath but she doesn't even resemble that in the slightest! Unless.... She didn't do it.

The bus comes to an alerting stop and the driver stands up and glares all in the eye. "Get off," he yells from under his black bushy mustache.

I stand up and make my way to the front of the bus and out the door bit I get caught behind a group of horrifying large women with the same snobby smirks on their faces. The man behind me start a getting impatient and kicks my ankles with the toe of his boots. I cringe and push my way in between the enormous ladies and out to the steps of the exit.

Naturally, the biggest one smears down at me with pig like beady eyes and fat ugly lips "You shouldn't have gotten in my way!"

With that said she releases a healed shoe and plants it straight in my gut sending me flying out on to the hot concrete. A few guards rush over to me and the woman in the afternoon sun as they unload the rest of the prisoners. They grab her and yank her off but not before I get a slap from one of her "friends" causing blood to well up on my cheek. Suddenly my blood seems to warm increasingly but not enough to bother me. I watch drip on to the ground with awe because exactly when it touched the concrete the concrete melted leaving a large bubbling hole in the ground. "Wow," I mutter to myself as I'm pulled up from the ground by an angry guard and directed into the building.

Welcome to Deadman Wonderland," a large bird statue with a speaker attached to its mouth squeaked off in the distance. I couldn't have said it better myself.