8. (Stephen)

“What are you doing here, Julie?” I asked her.

              “Well, I just came home from LA, and I heard you guys were here… and I missed you,” she said, letting her fingers trace on my arm.

              I brushed her off. “You can’t miss me, Jules,”

              “Well, why not?! Is it because of that girl you were dancing with? Who is that bitch anyway? Are you cheating on me, Stephen?!” she demanded.

              “Yes, it’s because of her, her name’s Katreena, and last I checked, Jules, we were over!” I snapped.

              “We’re not over! At least, not officially!” she protested.

              “What are you talking about?! After all those fights about me touring, After I practically left you, after we started ignoring each other, you still thought we were together?!”

              “But I still love you, Stephen, and I know that you still love me too!” she said, her cheeks getting redder by the minute.

              “No you don’t, Jules, and no, I don’t love you anymore! I’m sorry, but I really like Katreena, and I’m not coming back to you!”

              “You don’t mean that, Stephen!” she lowly said as I took the drink the bartender just gave me without even looking at it. I was so mad at her; I needed to stop myself before I started doing something wrong.

              “I mean it, Jules! I want you to leave me and Kat alone!”I said. Suddenly, my head felt funny, I felt dizzy as fuck; I’ve never been drunk after one glass.

              “Julie, what did you put in my drink?!” I demanded, I felt the blurriness starting to overtake my sight.

              “shh, baby, it’s okay, Julie’s back, let’s go outside.” She touched my lip seductively with her finger. She stood up and led me outside, when I was just too sick to even protest.

              When we reached outside, she started kissing me passionately.

              Who was she?

              My head was banging, it’s like it’s trying to explode or something.

              Jules was taking over me.

~

              The next day, I woke up in my bed, sunlight bathing me with heat, since the blinds were open. My head felt like it was trying to break out of my skull; it hurts as fuck. Just when I saw things clearly, I saw Kat sitting on the side of the bed farthest from me, with her legs crossed and a pillow on top of her lap. She was looking intently at me. Her eyes were red and swollen.

              “Hey, is something wrong?” I asked her, confused and concerned at the same time.

              “Do you remember what happened last night?” she asked softly. I rubbed the back of my neck, trying to remember the big picture.

              “Uhh, no, not really. Last night was a bit of a blur to me. But hey, it was your birthday,” I said, trying figure out what happened. It was her birthday, we threw a party, we danced, we… we almost kissed.