Chapter 4

Hey peeps.... welcome to another chapter of my fanfic*_* Hope you like it and if you do please vote and comment below. If you have any ideas or hints for me write it in the comments. Lots of love from me.

Normal POV:

They are reaching the hotel and go right into it. Just as they passed the door, a friendly young man asked how he could help them. <<Hello I am Jimmy, how can I help you?>> <<We want to speak the hotel manager.>> <<Yes! Mr. Bright? Here is agent Lisbon and her boyfriend mr. Jane.>> <<WAIT?!! I am NOT his girlfriend, we are just collegues!>> <<For now...>> <<SHUT UP JANE!!!>> 

Lisbon POV:

,Hów could he think that Jane's my boyfriend?!...and then Jane's comment... urggg but.. specifically, I could imagine Jane and me as a couple :)... I would wake up in his muscular arms and kiss his wonderful shaped lips while i go trough his curly beautiful hair... Wait?! WHAT??!! I am not in love with him... or probaply...NO!,, Lisbon was so deep in thought, that she doesn't noticed the shocked Jane as mr. Bright starts talking to them. But then she looks at Jane and sees that he is trembling again. She agrees with herself that she wants to talk to Jane later. Because now she has a case to solve.

B= Mr. Bright L=Lisbon J=Jane

B: Hello Mrs. Lisbon, I am Mr. Bright. My father and I are managing the hotel.

L: Hello Mr. Bright, this is my consultant Mr. Jane...

B: Hello pa... Mr. Jane!

J: ... *looks scared*

L: Sooo uhm yea, we are here because one of your employees were killed....

B: Really?! Who?

L: Gregory Bradsney...

B: Oh Gregory, I knew him very well, he did good work for us... It's a shame that such goodpeople die.

L: Yes it is... Did he had enemies or argues with other employees?

B: No... everybody liked him, he was such a good man.

J: *whispers* Anyone exept you.. son of a bi****

L: What did you said Jane??

J: Uhm no- nothing...

L: Well... thank you Mr. Bright we'll call you.

B: Okay bye.

*talk end*

Normal POV:

Lisbon pulls Jane into a quiet corridor and looks at him with a very worried look.

L: Okay Jane... WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM????!!!!