Wednesday, March 12th

Ughh! Did I tell you how much I hate MacKenzie Hollister? Yes, I told you about a MILLION times. But this time, she crossed the line. So I was late to bio because I had a dentist appointment. When I got there, guess who was in MY seat sitting next to MY boyfriend. Ding, ding, ding! You guessed it. MacKenzie Hollister! She was oh so BUSY flirting her butt off and twirling her hair with her witchy finger. It was truly beyond disgusting and PATHETIC. How dare she flirt with him?

Mrs. Kincaid came up to me and told me that since MacKenzie's partner. Jessica, was at the office and I was at a dentist appointment, she let MacKenzie sit in my chair and let her be partners with Brandon for the day. Gosh darn it! Now, I have to either sit like a loner or be stuck being partners for the day with someone equally as snobby and vicious as MacKenzie. Jessica Hunter. I sighed and made my way over to the table where MacKenzie sat. I saw Brandon mouth at me, HELP ME! Poor guy. :(  There was nothing much I could do.

We were halfway through class when guess who walked in the classroom? Yup, Jessica. She looked so confused and disgusted when she realized she had to sit next to me. I frowned at her too because I was hoping that I would've gone through class for the day without a MacKenzie clone sitting next to me. I just kept writing my notes in my notebook. She grumbled and took her seat.

I was busy drawing down a diagram of the Krebs Cycle when  the bell finally rang. Yay! I made it through the class. When I got my books, MacKenzie gave me a huge nudge and I dropped all of them. I wanted to strangle her so bad. I dropped down on the floor to get them. When Brandon saw me struggling to get my books, he dropped down and helped me stack them. I was so thankful to have him.

After the school day, my mom picked me up and drove me home, I kept staring at my new dress counting down only two more days till that party and three more days till our recording which will make us famous!