Do you hate me?

Sana POV

I'm on the ground watching Tzuyu, as she fights of the guys that kidnapped me. She is different. She looks... scary. She was so fast and strong, that I really couldn't process what she was doing. It was down to her and the last guy. he grabbed me and held me at knife point.

"Don't come any closer or she dies." He said. I was to scared to move an inch, but Tzuyu looked fearless. She started to move towards us. He moved back a little and his knife sank deeper into my neck. I started to cry. Am I going to die here?

Next thing I know, I'm on the ground again with no one around me. I turn around to see Tzuyu holding the guy. I think she was gonna kill him!

"Tzuyu, please stop." I said to her. She turned around and looked at me. I couldn't believe it. She looked completely different from the Tzuyu I knew. Her eyes were blood red and a look of a monster. I don't even know what to think. She dropped the guy to the floor.

"I can explain Sana." She took a step towards me, but I step backwards.

"What are you?" I asked without even thinking.

"Well I'm..." She hesitated. "A vampire."

"Vampire?" I could believe my ears. Tzuyu was a vampire. Will she drink my blood? Or eat me? All these things started to flood my head. Tzuyu just stared at me.

"I will explain in more detail." Tzuyu finally said.

"I am a vampire, but not the ones like in the books. I don't drink humans blood. Only animals blood. So you don't have to worry about anything concerning blood." She said smiling.

"So, you're like them from Twilight?" I said. She started to laugh.

"Yes, in a way. But I'm so much better than them." She winked. I laughed nervously.

"Do you hate me? Now that you know what I am?" Tzuyu asked all seriously.

"Who else knows, besides me."

"Mmmm Mina and Dahyun." She said.

"Really?!" I was surprised to know that Dahyun knew but not Mina.

"Yeah. So in total 3 people know." This is a lot to process.

"If you have any other questions just ask away. I will tell you everything. Just please, don't leave me." Tzuyu looked so sorrowful and sad. I can't bear to see her look like that.

"I won't go any where." She perked up when I said that. "But I need time to process everything. And when I have questions I will just ask them, okay?" She nodded her head up and down like a puppy. Cute.

"You will stay at my house tonight, okay? After what happen I don't want you to be alone." Tzuyu said. Sleeping over at Tzuyu's house? Me? Just us two?! I felt my face fire up.

"I'm pretty sure Dahyun will spend the night too. Since our project is due tomorrow and we haven't finish it yet." She said.

"Oh well. I will let my father know, then we can go." I sounded disappointed. On the phone with father.

"Father, I will be spending the night at my friends house. We have a project due tomorrow and we haven't finished it yet." I said really quickly.

"Whose your friend?"

"A girl named Tzuyu." Silence.

"Appa? You there?" I asked.

"Okay just be home tomorrow after school. I love you." And he hung up. His tone of voice changed. I wonder why.

"What he say?" Tzuyu came up behind and I jumped a little.

"Oh mianhae." Tzuyu said stepping back.

"Oh don't be. Just still a little scared from early." I gave a laugh.

"Let'set's go. It's already dark. Mina and Dahyun are probably wondering where we are at." I took Tzuyu's hand and started our way to her house.