Date night

Sana POV

I was walking down the halls after classes had ended. I saw Tzuyu talking with one of the girls from class. Walking up behind her, I put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I tried to deepen my voice.

"Hmmm. I wonder who it could be." I felt her grinning. She turned around really fast and I lost my footing and was falling to the floor. Then, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Holding me. Tzuyu is gazing into my eyes. I'm staring back. It's as if, we are the only two people left in the world. She's leaning in towards me. I close my eyes and wait for her lips to caress mine.

"You sure are one clumsy lady. You know that?" She said in my ears. I opened my eyes to see her laughing.

"Oh ha ha. Now shut up and kiss me." I pulled her towards me this time and gave her a quick kiss. Sparks went flying.

"Let's have a date night." Tzuyu said out of now where after we broke the kiss.

"So suddenly?" Taken by surprise.

"Yeah. We haven't had a real one yet. So why not tonight?"She grinned. Oh, her smile sure can kill people. ( Not literally XD)

"I will pick you up around 6? okay?" She said before leaving and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay." I said in a daze. And she left towards her house skipping. Awww cute~.

I have absolutely nothing to wear, says the girl with tones of clothes. Ugh!! Mmmmm maybe a simple dress. Yeah let's do that one. I put on a white dress with a little belt around my waist. I put my hair in a side pony tail and did my make up. I hope she will like this. I smiled at myself, twirling around in my dress. *knock knock* Oh gosh. Is it already 6 o'clock?

I went to the door and opened it. There she was. Standing there with flowers in her hands.

"My lady." Tzuyu then bowed. I giggled.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"It's a secret." She held her finger to her lips.

She brought me to a meadow like place. There was a blanket with a picnic basket. She also sat up a screen and a projector.

"I thought I would have you all by myself tonight." She smiled.

"You are so sweet." She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked and sat down on the blanket.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked her.

"Well, I was thinking of Train to Busan." Ha, she think she can scare me?

"Yeah. Sure, why not?" I said.

"It won't scare you right?" She teased me.

"You can hide behind my shoulder if you get scared." I told her while sticking my tongue out.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and hid behind Tzuyu's arm. I heard her laugh.

"See totally not scary." I said nervously. Tzuyu grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry. I'm right by your side." She smiled. I leaned my head against her shoulder, feeling better now that i know she will always be at my side.

"Why did it have to end like that?!" I yelled at the screen.

"Right? I can't believe Gong Yoo got turned into a zombie like what even?" Tzuyu ranted.

"Worst, best movie ever!" Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"Sana." Tzuyu said in a serious tone. I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked. She hesitated before answering.

"I uh... I love you." She said. then looked down. I got butterflies in my stomach. I only heard those words coming from my mom and dad. But now i'm hearing them coming from the girl of my dreams.

"I love you to." I said and she looked up at me. I gave her a tackle hug.

"Thank you." Tzuyu said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For loving a beast like me." She whispered in my ear.

"You are not a beast, Chou Tzuyu. And I will never think that way about you. You understand me?" I gave her a stern look.

"Yes ma'am." She saluted me and we both laughed. She leaned in and kissed me. *Boom boom* There goes the fireworks.

"I LOVE YOU MINATOZAKI SANA!" Tzuyu screamed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO CHOU TZUYU!" I screamed back.

We finally reached my house and we are standing in front of the front door. We are holding each others hands, not wanting to let go. To only spend a few more minutes together.

"I guess I better go. I think Mina might be mad that I am out so late. I didn't see her before coming here." Tzuyu said.

"Was she not at home?" I asked.

"Nope. Speaking of Mina, I haven't even seen Dahyun today." She said.

"Maybe they are together?" I suggested.

"Yeah probably. Well, I'm going to go now so I can figure out exactly where she is." She said.

"Okay. Just be careful walking back." I said.

"Don't worry." She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I watched her walk off before going inside. I closed the door behind and started to take my shoes off, when I heard knocking coming from the door. Tzuyu must have gorgotten something. I started to open the door.

"Tzuyu did you forget something?" I said and saw who it really was.

"Dahyun?" I said. "What are you doing here?" Asking her. I walked out and closed the door. Then before she said anything, I was struck from behind and everything went black.