CHURCH

young leaves—blooming future—find humor within obscene acts composed of corrupted lust and shameful passion. they giggle as a spoiled egg is conjoined with immoral fluids. their minds are still caught in naivety and they cannot comprehend what they're viewing, but they continue to look for humor. they laugh and laugh and laugh until THE EYES catch them. THE EYES unmask their improper chortling and they confiscate the snake's head. no more shall sprout.

foreign roots—searching for new lands—try to implant themselves in the flourishing gardens that surround the tree. the journey was exhausting and they hope to find rest. some of them will soon develop into young leaves and they will become members of the tree. THE EYES spot them from the corner. they lacerate their search and bring forth flames to cleanse the flourishing gardens. THE EYES have washed away the outside roots and they implant their righteous seed into the gardens. no more shall steal their place.

older bones—fragile decay—let rivers stream from their tongues as they try to piece the revolution. they attempt to place the puzzle pieces into the palms of leaves that haven't even appeared onto the tree. they keep the revolution in paper and in tapes and in their heads so that it can never escape from their minds, or the mind of the tree. they want the young leaves to know. but, THE EYES have an itch and they grip the older bones by the neck. THE EYES tear up the revolution. it has escaped. no more shall contain thorns.

cerise petals—graceful sin—tenderly hold their inamorata in their sapphic heart. they worship a woman (the true creator) and burn themselves with roses dipped in eve's plasma. everyone says that petals like them cut their thorns shorter, but they let their thorns thrive until they reach the roof. they are in harmony with seraph's and they kiss other cerise petals with soft passion and tender adoration. THE EYES can feel their forbidden fruit infecting other petals with parasitic sappo. this form of action cannot be apart of the ground. THE EYES brutally condemn them with jabs of electric and hang them up before the rest of the garden. sin has been extinguished. no more shall blossom.

THE EYES will cleanse the ground. THE EYES will father us with strict stems and grim soil. THE EYES never close. i can feel their—

oh fuck!