packing up

It's three days till the retreat. All the boys and Yui are getting ready and packing the needed supplies for the next three months.
" There I have everything I need." Yui said with a tired smile. She had her bag packed mainly of clothes money valuables and pepper spray along with a rape whistle in case laito tried something.(XD I know how ya feel Yui better safe than sorry)
" Oi, pancake." Just as she was about to relax Ayato barged into her room.
" What do you need Ayato-kun?" Yui asked innocently.
'Dammit when she looks at me innocently like that it drives me crazy.'Ayato slightly blushed while lost in thought thinking about her.He didn't even notice she was now in front of him.
" Ummm Ayato-kun are you okay, your face is pink." Hearing her voice made him snap out of thought, backing up seeing Yui was so close to him. She noticed this and artched an eyebrow and looked at Ayato with a very questioning look.
" Ayato-kun?"
" I-im Fine! Don't be so concerned."
" Okay? So why did you come here? You never answered my question you know." Remembering her question and his answer he simply said
" Come with me to my room and pack my stuff for the say, I can't be bothered to do it myself."
" But-" Yui was cut off by Ayato glaring at her and stating
" Don't try to get out of your work pancake or you'll be punished for disobeying orders from your master." Not wanting to anger him Yui simply nodded and followed him to his room.
" Ha your being obedient like good bait things would be a lot easier if you were always this submissive ya know." Ayato said causing Yui to role her eyes secretly. When Yui was packing she saw some dirty magazines in his closet but decided to leave them be and keep it a secret. After an hour she finished packing his stuff.
" Good job pancake now I'll give you a reward."
" Wha-nm!?" As she was about to talk Ayato kissed Yui causing her to go wide eyed but soon melt into the kiss. Ayato slides his tongue across her lips and she hesitantly opens her mouth welcoming him in. It starts off as just kissing but soon Ayato bites her tongue and starts sucking blood and right before his hand was about to pull Yui closer-
" AYATO YUI GET DOWN HERE FOR DINNER NOW!" Realizing what they just did they both pulled away quickly and headed to the dinning room silently with a blush across both their faces.