The day at last

It is finally here the day we've all been waiting for .........  The school retreat! Everyone was sleeping except a certain human girl....... Yui was too excited to sleep she just couldn't wait only ten seconds till its time 15....14.....13....12....11....10....9.....8......4......6.......5....4......3......2...........1
" EVERYONE UP ITS TIME TO GET READY FOR THE RETREAT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs to make shore everyone heard her and would get up. It worked. All of the boys were up lazily getting ready

(Time skip brought to you by badass rebel Yui )

"We're here everyone!" Yui said a little to happy.
" Indeed we are, now the instructions say that we ate to head to the theater" Reiji  said headed in its direction with the others following him. Well all of them except for Yui she had already headed there before them because of the anticipation, she was too excited for her own good.
"What took you guys so long?" She asked since she had been there for a while and they are just getting there.
" Well we had to get Shu off the floor and-" they were cut off by a loud booming voice.
" Attention everyone, now as you know today is the beginning of our summer retreat. Here you all will be isolated for three months in school. Now you all have bring the basic things you need for the stay that we don't provide but every thing else is here for you slices food, showering, and washing, machines included. This is how it will work, all of you will be divided into groups of six each for half this time then switch to another group second term. These groups have members that have individual skills that will come in handy during this time. Once I've finished talking all of you will go to the bulletin board on the side of the theater and find your teams. I have a feeling this will be very interesting. Now with no further information I bud you fare well and wish you the best of luck. Thank you." once he finished his speech he walked off stage and left you be.
" Guess that means we should go check the board now." Ayato stated obliviously. Then they went over to the board and shoved through the crowd up to the front where they found their group, room, and there sectors or rooms reserved to them. The first group was Ayato, Laito, Kanato, kou, Azusa, and yui.
" Looks like we get    bitch-chan I can't wait~"
Laito said in an obvious play boy tone.
' Great I getthe perverts masochist and bipolar guys' Yui thought to herself regretting j
Her decision to go on this retreat.she looked to Reji and Ruki with help me eyes. " Looks like its the rest of us and Chelsea in a group I was hopping that Yui would be with us first but fate didn't want that" Ruki said with I'm sorry eyes.
Mean while Yui's group was starring at her with predator eyes
' what have I gotten myself into 'she thought
' This shall be an interesting stay' Reiji thought pushing his glasses up.

Sorry I haven't updated sooner school you know. Tata for now my devils.
- devilite