like a Mr. Popular that will marry Mrs. popular

Chapter 4: like a Mr. Popular that will marry a Mrs. Popular

"It's not that I'm afraid I'm not

enough for her it's not that I

can't find the words to say but

when she's with him she seems

happier and I don't wanna

take that away how many

times..."

The song continued to play as I laid on my bed waiting for Jay to arrive. I wonder what's taking him so long, last time I checked his dorm was only a few minutes away. My mind wandered off toward the stranger who was soon going to be my roommate.
Will we get along?

That was the only question I kept trying to find an answer for. Everything this year had gone great so far, I couldn't imagine myself with a roommate. Everything between us would be weird and uncomfortable. Jay has told me crazy stories about his life with Brianna as a roommate, let's just say it's not enjoyable.

Luckily I have a plan: ignore for the best.

It might not seem like the best plan ever but I figured if I ignored him I wouldn't have to come out of my comfort zone, and we would save ourselves some trouble.

I tried to focus on the almost ending song but my mind kept wandering around.

A knock on the door snaped me out of my thoughts and I know it's Jay at the other side of the wooden frame. I hesitantly put the volume on my music down and scurry to the door.

As soon as I open it a very annoyed Jay stands there. His eyes are blood shot red with dark bags surrounding them. He looks horrible, worse than ever.

"What happened to you?" I ask truly concerned about my best friend.

"Brianna and her stupid little friends had a fuckin 'girls night"

He made quotations around "girls night" and proceeded to step in my dorm and jump on my bed.

"Don't get too comfortable I need your help"

Jay let out a loud croaky groan while furociously rubbing his hands through his hair.

"What do you need?" He asked sitting up on the bed so that his legs were outstretched toward the wooden floor boards.

"I need you to help me with these boxes and bags"

"Fuck you" he spat out tiredly and threw himself back on the bed.

"I don't think I want your little sausage" I spoke confidently, a tone of foolishness in my words. Jay glared at me and abruptly sat back up getting ready to help.

"Why do you need to move all these things?" He asked while picking up one of the bags from the floor.

"I'm getting a roommate, not only that I'm getting a guy roommate" I groaned out bitterly  trying to mentally comfort myself.

"Don't worry about it he's pretty nice" My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I heard Jay say that.

"What do you mean? Did you already meet him?"

My voice cracked in the middle of the sentence and I could feel nerves nesting in the pit of my stomach.

"Yeah, he came by to see Brianna they're friends since elementary school, his name Jake or blake I don't remember"

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?"

I raise my voice and immediately bring my hands up to cover my mouth.

"Still can't say a single cuss word without feeling guilty can you?" Jay questions and in return wins a glare from me.

"Just move the boxes to the top shelf of the closet please"

"Fine, but just a heads up, he's moving in today at around seven or eight after he finishes all his registering papers and passes by his first classes"

#####

After finishing all the organizing I sat on my bed to do homework and projects. Jay was laying on my legs reading the college paper.

Everything was going perfectly fine until he walked in with the principal.

His eyes instantly met mine and a surprised look crawled up his face. He seemed laid back and mysterious, his dark clothing gave him a mischievous look and the typical bad boy appereance.

Jay gave me a reassuring smile before standing up and walking out of the dorm.

"Mrs. Jackson this is Mr. Anders, your new roommate"

My heart nearly ripped through my  flesh and onto the floor infront of me. My palms were sweating creating a mini Nigeria falls on my hands and worst of all, I felt like throwing up all over the room.

"Hey" he spoke and I immediately felt dizzy.

Not only was he good looking, his voice was deep and well sexy. He must have noticed my loss of words because he gave me a smug look before completely entering the dorm and setting his things down onto the bed next to mine.

"Erm Hi" I stated tucking a strand of loose hair being my ear. The principal casually walked out of the room leaving me alone with Mr.bad boy.

"So, I heard you are a nerd"

Great. Nothing better than your new roommate already knowing about your reputation as a know-it-all.

"Yeah, that's right" Gosh I sound so stupid. Why did I say that to the guy that looks like a Mr. Popular ready to marry a Mrs. Popular.

"Well if you don't mind helping me with this math work" he trailed off hinting at his necessity.

Typical, the guy hasn't been here for a day and he already has work. I can't refuse his offer, that will just get us started on the wrong foot.

I know I said I was going to ignore the guy but with his looks it's impossible. I turn to face him meeting his deep green eyes once again. He looks so vulnerable and extremely handsome with a perfect and sharp jawline adorning his face.

"Are you done checking me out?" The sexy voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I can feel my cheeks flush bright red.

"What did you need help on?" I ask desperately trying to change the subject. He simply turned down to his papers and put a smile on his delightful face.

"Math" his clean white teeth made him look even better, perfect smile, perfect body and well perfect roommate.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this chapter I have to admit it was kind of hard writing it because I wanted to describe the new character as much as possible but didn't want to stop you from picturing him on your own mind .....Also if you were wondering the song on the begging is called Roses and is sung by Shawn Mendes love y'all.❤❤❤❤