Mario Kart--Destiel

Summary: Sam and Dean just got back from a long hunt in Minnesota. Castiel appears and they decide to play a video game to relax.

"Sam. Damn buddy that was a powerful bunch of vamps..."
"Sure was, bro" Dean walks over to the couch and plops down. Sam goes to a closet putting away his jacket and grabs a game counsel and a game. "Heyyyyyy Dean! Remember this?" Dean looks up from the couch to look at what Sam was holding. "Oh. My. God..." Dean trails off. "That's pretty old," "Yeah. Only a few years. It's only the first gen of 'Wii'" Sam explains. They both hear wings flutter. "Hello, Dean. Sam" They turn to see Castiel standing in the kitchen. "Hey Cas" Dean walks over to Cas and hugs him. "Oh-" Cas speaks. "What was that for?" Cas asks. "Well, it's a thing friends do," Dean replies.

Dean turns around to see Sam winking at him. "Stahp..." Dean exclaims. (What he didn't see was Cass smirking 😏)

••*••

"Cass do you wanna play?" Sam asks after they hook up the game counsel. "Um. Sure. But I don't know how to play," Cass says. "I'll teach you" Dean raises his hand. "Ok." Cass says.

"Ok... so Cass here's a controller. And come sit here." Dean pats in between his spread apart legs. Sam laughs as Cass sits down. "Hey, hey, hey, what's so wrong with some friendly stuff?" Dean asks Sam. "Oh, nothing..." Sam pats Cass' shoulder. Dean scooches back a little and Cass does too. "Ok, so you press 2 to go..." Dean explains to Cass. He presses the "2" button and the car starts moving for a second. "And you steer with the remote, like this." Dean reaches around Cass' waist and holds his hands. Cass slightly gasps and Dean lent forward a bit. "Ok," Cass says. "Now, try turning the corner." Dean commands.

Dean feels Cass scoot back, more into his crotch, while racing Sam. Well, this is bad Dean thinks as Cass leans with the controller. "Umm. Excuse me." Dean says as he lifts Cass off of him and gets up. He walks to the bathroom walking slowly trying to conceal that problem.

Dean gets to the bathroom and sits down on the toilet. Why did that happen? I'm not attracted to guys... he thought. But, I mean Cass, goddamnit he is pretty hot. DON'T THINK LIKE THAT DEAN! "Aghh..." Dean sighs.

"I don't know what that was about" Sam says to Cass, as he pauses the game. "Should I go check on him?" Cass asks. "I mean, if you want. He might just be taking a shit." Sam chuckles.

Cass walks over to the bathroom door, and knocks lightly, "Dean..." Cass tries "Yeah?" Dean says back. "How ya' doing?" Cass asks. "Oh, peachy!" Dean says sarcastically. "Oh, that's good then." Cass says back. "Cass..." Dean walks over to the door and opens it. "Cass, I'm being sarcastic again." "Oh, sorry Dean. I'm not the best with that stuff." Cass looks down. "Oh, come here angel." Dean grabs Cass by the back of the head and pulls him closer. Their lips crash together and Cass kisses back.

Sam comes out of the kitchen and sees them out of the corner of his eye, and drops his cereal. "Aww... I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS!" Sam screams. And Dean and Cass pull away from each other. "Umm..." Dean clears his throat. Cass puts his hands down and grabs Deans hand from his side. "Dean.." Cass turns to him. "I have wanted that since I've been watching over you." Cass smiles. Dean quickly pecks his lips and walks past Sam, hand in hand with Cass to the couch.

"Mario Kart anyone?" Cass picks up one of the controllers and presses "A".

Hope that was okie enough... had this idea for a while. I read it over and it's really cheesy and sucky... lmao